You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
w4spl3g

WG Please Confirm or Deny Flag-o-rama

20 comments in this topic

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,706 posts
22,019 battles

Odd that they use the 15 number not 16 or 8. If they did this around Ranked Season I would participate but I rarely use signals in PvE or PvP. Only put full signals on the Tirpitz and Anshan to farm Free XP on a first win, have a few ships that I keep a few signals like the economic ones on higher tier ships or speed flags on stuff like the Graf Spee or Okhotnik. I wonder if this has anything to do with the Wargaming comment I heard/read that said there were too many signals in the game and was one reason the crates were nerfed.

Members
183 posts
16,520 battles
51 minutes ago, w4spl3g said:

Do we get this on NA or not?

Its Says in the link you posted 3,050 winners will be determined at random on the NA server

NA.JPG

Edited by CaptKornNutz
Add photo

[B2P]
Members
568 posts
17,368 battles
9 minutes ago, CaptKornNutz said:

Its Says in the link you posted 3,050 winners will be determined at random on the NA server

Yeah, they fixed that on the announcement now.

Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles

1 minute ago, Happy668 said:

chance is slim, only 50 roma, 3000 flags

Yeah, seems like you spend a lot for a slim chance.

I run signals depending on the ship, but I'm not gonna go outta my way for this.

• Cool 1

Members
1,353 posts

If it works and players like it, damn if it isn’t a brilliant idea to combine this with Clan battles, Ranked and the new Thunderdome . 

Stack, Stack, Stack WOWs. Some of your most simplest ideas stacked together are wildly successful.

Edited by Toxic_Potato

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,094 posts
2 hours ago, Happy668 said:

chance is slim, only 50 roma, 3000 flags

Stop the presses - forget the giveaway because the chance is slim. :cap_wander: Are you serious? Bet the odds are better than getting a Roma in a SuperDuperCrate. 

Edited by Herr_Reitz

[WOLF1]
Members
2,849 posts
48 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Stop the presses - forget the giveaway because the chance is slim. :cap_wander: Are you serious? Bet the odds are better than getting a Roma in a SuperDuperCrate. 

the 3050 is not real, only real reward is 50 who get roma, 3000 rest get 10 camo

assume 10k players each get 10 rolls, that's 50/100,000=0.05%, lol

[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Yes but those 50 lucky SOB's will say it was AWESOME

25 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

the 3050 is not real, only real reward is 50 who get roma, 3000 rest get 10 camo

assume 10k players each get 10 rolls, that's 50/100,000=0.05%, lol

[WYRN]
Beta Testers
165 posts
14,139 battles

just about the same chance as getting a super container.

[INTEL]
Members
11,470 posts
32,071 battles
On 2/22/2018 at 7:19 PM, Herr_Reitz said:

Right now I have zero chance of getting a Roma. so if we can have this on NA, i will be delighted.

[PROJX]
Members
1,066 posts
22,615 battles
14 hours ago, w4spl3g said:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/we-get-signal/

This explicitly says " In total 3,050 winners will be determined at random on the EU server."

Do we get this on NA or not?

There's one other item that is odd that is creating confusion - the date the event runs spans pretty much Fri-Sat (2/23-2/25 ending early Sun Morning). 

If this were a typical weekend event, the dates should span Fri-Sun (2/23-2/26 ending early Monday Morning).   Not sure if this is an inadvertent translation error/typo or the event is meant primarily for Fri/Sat.

Edited by hangglide42

[PVE]
Members
18,849 posts
11,560 battles

Eh, when I play Aigle for the daily PvP mission for a French crate or on my T8's for the Yamamoto campaign, I put signals on those boats. So my normal play will get me some chances. Would I go whole hog on playing games with signals, nah, but for my normal play this is a good event.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,094 posts

Hey we are having some of it on the NA server just not all of it... I see only the Roma as a reward... I thought the original EU version had a number of ships. 

As they say, a little bit of something is better than nothing at all, right. 

[ARGSY]
Members
10,101 posts
15,435 battles

i make enough signal over time so that it isnt that big a deal to use them  that improve key performance.