Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Young_Gatsu

More annoying gripes! And at least one good suggestion

9 comments in this topic

[CSWLN]
Members
23 posts
5,703 battles

Ok seamen (and seawomen), 

I know right off the bat everyone will be like, 'just don't get citted' but screw that noise. I literally mean that sound effect that happens when you get citted. It's not encouraging and after the first few times you hear it, it's just kind of annoying to the point of maddening. I turned off the other sound effects but this one prevails for some reason. This further bolsters my theory that WG is made up of jaded sadomasochists. 

So yeah, could we have the option to deactivate it, maybe, possibly, pretty please?

What else... oh yeah when you lock your turrets in free look mode and the ship you're shooting goes out of detection can we get it so the guns don't move from that position? Most of the time its fine but sometimes ill be shooting on a direct lead and when the target goes out of detection they just shoot wherever, ridic I say!

Alright that's all. I wont mention anything about the exorbitant resupply taxes when you reach level T9 and up. I realize these things probably won't get changed but as someone whos spent a considerable chunk of money on premium time I think my opinions are valid.

New maps would rule also, with more rock formations that can be shot through, that would be sweet. Stuff like Arches Natl Park.

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 1.37.20 PM.png

• Bad 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,253 posts
8,634 battles
15 minutes ago, Young_Gatsu said:

I know right off the bat everyone will be like, 'just don't get citted' but screw that noise. I literally mean that sound effect that happens when you get citted. It's not encouraging and after the first few times you hear it, it's just kind of annoying to the point of maddening. I turned off the other sound effects but this one prevails for some reason. This further bolsters my theory that WG is made up of jaded sadomasochists. 

I don't mind the noise so much, but I really think the game should be explicit about what kind of damage you are taking.

You get very specific ribbons so you know if you hit your shots, if you got overpens, bounces, citadels, whatever, but there is practically no real-time information about damage received. What's up with that?

Beta Testers
1,330 posts
3,591 battles

I like seeing new map designs those arches look like fun to shoot through. We need a true tropical map as well I know we have all these island maps, but maybe wg needs to give them some more detail. Assasins creed 4 which took 2 years to make has some of the best visuals. We could visuals like those in wows

[HINON]
Supertester
7,523 posts
7,580 battles

Your opinion is no more valid than someone who plays this game and doesn’t spend a dime.

But yes, I would like more maps as well.

Members
519 posts
3,387 battles
1 hour ago, Young_Gatsu said:

I realize these things probably won't get changed but as someone whos spent a considerable chunk of money on premium time I think my opinions are valid.

Surrrre it does..

[INTEL]
Members
8,593 posts
25,737 battles

People have been complaining about the idiotic citadel noise for years and WG has done nothing, even though it is a simple thing to fix. I think there is a way to copy over the sound file, but I don't know how to do it. Perhaps a mod...???

Why is there even a noise? Are players generally unaware that they have been citadeled? Completely unnecessary. 

It's the fact that you cant even get simple, easy, widely hated things like this fixed that is so frustrating.

I just turn off all the sound and listen to epic music.....

[CSWLN]
Members
23 posts
5,703 battles
13 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

People have been complaining about the idiotic citadel noise for years and WG has done nothing, even though it is a simple thing to fix. I think there is a way to copy over the sound file, but I don't know how to do it. Perhaps a mod...???

Why is there even a noise? Are players generally unaware that they have been citadeled? Completely unnecessary. 

It's the fact that you cant even get simple, easy, widely hated things like this fixed that is so frustrating.

I just turn off all the sound and listen to epic music.....

For sure, Sibelius and Ligeti work well. As with most kinds of ambient music.

[INTEL]
Members
8,593 posts
25,737 battles
15 hours ago, Young_Gatsu said:

For sure, Sibelius and Ligeti work well. As with most kinds of ambient music.

Ligeti! Definitely need alcohol for that one. But Sibelius was my first love....

Sign in to follow this