Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
cardona3

LF a Clan

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

28
[-N-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
155 posts
5,822 battles

Howdy and thanks for taking the time and looking at my post!

My current activity is mostly during the week, with it being sporadic at the best during the weekend because of work. 

I'm looking to get into Clan Wars, but I'm also looking to learn as well. I would like to join a clan that has at least 50% or more activity. So if you have 40 members and only 12 are active, then this is not what I would like to join.

Prefer to have comms either Discord or Teamspeak.

I'm still learning and improving even though I am a former Closed Beta tester.

Thanks for consideration and catch you on the high seas, Captains! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28
[-N-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
155 posts
5,822 battles

And let me assure you that I am not in a clan, not sure why the forums are saying that I am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
8 posts
3,535 battles

hey there, I'm a small clan, at the moment but trying to recruit, We have discord and were willing to get on with everyone when someone wants on atm. Were not on all the time due to rl and other gaming but if you want to get into a division just send us a message in our discord and we would be happy to join up and voice chat through fights. Discord link is below.

https://discord.gg/rfv5Th

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
411 posts

[-RNG-] is looking for active people who have an interest in Clan Battles. We're a friendly crew who ask teammates to be just that: team-oriented, positive-attitude players. If you want to check us out or play with us before making a decision, look into us on our Discord server https://discord.gg/6DnDYye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
63
[QQ7]
Members
490 posts
3,736 battles
4 hours ago, cardona3 said:

Howdy and thanks for taking the time and looking at my post!

My current activity is mostly during the week, with it being sporadic at the best during the weekend because of work. 

I'm looking to get into Clan Wars, but I'm also looking to learn as well. I would like to join a clan that has at least 50% or more activity. So if you have 40 members and only 12 are active, then this is not what I would like to join.

Prefer to have comms either Discord or Teamspeak.

I'm still learning and improving even though I am a former Closed Beta tester.

Thanks for consideration and catch you on the high seas, Captains! 

 

Howdy,

 

feel free to come check out Exiles! Always recruiting and looking for amazing people.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28
[-N-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
155 posts
5,822 battles
5 minutes ago, Raincloud97 said:

 

Howdy,

 

feel free to come check out Exiles! Always recruiting and looking for amazing people.

 

I'm not sure if Devildog would want me back, I left the WoT clan to play this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
63
[QQ7]
Members
490 posts
3,736 battles
1 minute ago, cardona3 said:

I'm not sure if Devildog would want me back, I left the WoT clan to play this game.

I run the Exiles Warships Division.

 

Not sure why you would say Devildog wouldn't want you home just because you went to play this game. I don't see anything wrong with that. But now Exiles has a Warships clan and we're growing quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28
[-N-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
155 posts
5,822 battles

Just making sure, I don't want any issues if I decide to join back up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
63
[QQ7]
Members
490 posts
3,736 battles
1 minute ago, cardona3 said:

Just making sure, I don't want any issues if I decide to join back up.

Brother, come home where you belong!

:)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28
[-N-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
155 posts
5,822 battles

I'm on your TS, just hanging out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×