Slammer58

Collections not showing?

7 comments in this topic

Members
198 posts

To clarify, I can only see the Hunt for Bismark collection.  I can the see the right/left  (<>) icons to move between collections, but nothing happens when I click on them.  Seems like this has only been an issue since the last patch.  Suggestions?  Anyone else having this issue?  TIA...

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
152 posts
6,120 battles

Are you using any mods?

I had an issue with not being able to see the collections when I manually just copied some mods over after the patch. Updating the mods fixed my issue.

• Cool 1

[IRISH]
Members
366 posts
7,194 battles

Typically I don't wait for Aslain or hackabase to come out with new mods. If the changes between patches aren't too big, you can just rename your version number folder under res mods folder to the latest version, and it accepts the current mods. No need to copy data over.

Members
198 posts
9 hours ago, drakoolia said:

Typically I don't wait for Aslain or hackabase to come out with new mods. If the changes between patches aren't too big, you can just rename your version number folder under res mods folder to the latest version, and it accepts the current mods. No need to copy data over.

Actually this is what I usually do.  Never had or seen a problem from doing it...until I lost access to the collections.