Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
francesabyss

Hello im new and france.

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

3,577
[NDA]
Supertester
5,308 posts
16,183 battles

Welcome aboard sailor; May the wind be at your back, your enemies sail straight, the enemy torpedoes miss by a mile and RNG be always in your favor. Remember to watch the mini map, change course and speed and use AP on broadside ships at the water line. Don't get lost or sail alone, don't hug islands to close, don't show your broad side, push with your team, don't hang back in sniper mode and Have fun. Smoke on the water is dangerous, avoid friendly fire and don't feed the trolls. For any thing else use search or just ask.

Wait till next patch for the full release of the French BB line or get extremely lucky with the containers. 

The Sinksalot Fleet salutes you, 
See you top side.
 
P.s. the Youtube channels of iChase, Notser, Flamu, Lord Zath Replay Theater and even the Mighty Jingles has really good content for WoWs. The more you learn the better a captain you will become and the less you will be surprised. Also reading Patch notes is useful.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,317
Members
4,156 posts
15,654 battles

Welcome aboard!

If you're looking for Dunkerque, she's tier 6 premium, not tier 8. BTW, Dunk's a good ship.  :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9
[GNOME]
Members
43 posts
4,648 battles
52 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

P.s. the Youtube channels of iChase, Notser, Flamu, Lord Zath Replay Theater and even the Mighty Jingles has really good content for WoWs. The more you learn the better a captain you will become and the less you will be surprised. Also reading Patch notes is useful.
 

I second reading patch notes it was quit amusing when they released pan asian dds and everyone in pan asian dds kept trying to torp each other and were getting mad it wasnt working. But welcome and enjoy the game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
509
[HEROS]
-Members-
1,455 posts
5,792 battles
4 hours ago, RedSeaBear said:

P.s. the Youtube channels of iChase, Notser, Flamu, Lord Zath Replay Theater and even the Mighty Jingles has really good content for WoWs. The more you learn the better a captain you will become and the less you will be surprised. Also reading Patch notes is useful.

RIP my YT channel! :(

 

http://www.youtube.com/c/Whiskey11Gaming

 

About the most complete channel for "How to Play" insert whatever ship.  Only two and two half lines not done (working on PADD and DEDD with VMF CL/CA and MN BB (French) to go) if you exclude CV's.  Lots of other content too! :)

Edited by UrPeaceKeeper
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
674 posts
1,254 battles
41 minutes ago, UrPeaceKeeper said:

RIP my YT channel! :(

 

http://www.youtube.com/c/Whiskey11Gaming

 

About the most complete channel for "How to Play" insert whatever ship.  Only two and two half lines not done (working on PADD and DEDD with VMF CL/CA and MN BB (French) to go) if you exclude CV's.  Lots of other content too! :)

I was watching more of your stuff yesterday. What do you mean RIP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
509
[HEROS]
-Members-
1,455 posts
5,792 battles
1 hour ago, BullpupWOT said:

I was watching more of your stuff yesterday. What do you mean RIP?

As in Rest in Peace... more a joke about how it is frequently left out of the "Hey, check out these YT channels!" comments! :P  I'm not going anywhere any time soon lol!

 

Thanks for watching and being a part of the community for my channel! :D  Hopefully the videos were helpful, if not, at least entertaining and/or thought provoking! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,011
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,814 posts
4,866 battles
57 minutes ago, UrPeaceKeeper said:

As in Rest in Peace... more a joke about how it is frequently left out of the "Hey, check out these YT channels!" comments! :P  I'm not going anywhere any time soon lol!

 

Thanks for watching and being a part of the community for my channel! :D  Hopefully the videos were helpful, if not, at least entertaining and/or thought provoking! :)

don't you mean "Rest in pieces"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,577
[NDA]
Supertester
5,308 posts
16,183 battles
7 hours ago, ZachOneX1 said:

I second reading patch notes it was quit amusing when they released pan asian dds and everyone in pan asian dds kept trying to torp each other and were getting mad it wasnt working. But welcome and enjoy the game!

Right after the Pan Asia DD line went live I sank a destroyer with Anshan Torp. Sunk DD wanted to know how I sank him as Deep Water Torps weren't supposed to hit DDs. :Smile_teethhappy:

4 hours ago, UrPeaceKeeper said:

RIP my YT channel! :(

http://www.youtube.com/c/Whiskey11Gaming

About the most complete channel for "How to Play" insert whatever ship.  Only two and two half lines not done (working on PADD and DEDD with VMF CL/CA and MN BB (French) to go) if you exclude CV's.  Lots of other content too! :)

I'll consider adding it to the list but it will have to pass a thorough review by the Sinksalot Board of content review. Than I have to check with legal to get their approval before submitting the addition to a vote by the janitorial department. This should take about 6 to 8 months but I'll get the ball rolling for you. 

Of course this whole process could be fast tracked if some Papa Papa flags mysteriously showed up at P.O. Box 224 Sinskalot Fleet Ocean Bottom, Ocieana 256986.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×