You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
FloridaPanther25

Aigle Promotion

4 comments in this topic

Members
54 posts
7,154 battles

Want to make sure I am understanding how this promo works. If you complete 18 missions you win the ship. I missed the last mission - did not complete it. Is the ship now unattainable? Do you have to win each mission - or are there more than 18 possibilities to win 18 missions?

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,178 posts
18,924 battles

The fineprint says: there are 26 missions and you need to do 18 of those. Everything you need to know is on the mainpage.

Members
2,481 posts
2,336 battles
2 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

The fineprint says: there are 26 missions and you need to do 18 of those. Everything you need to know is on the mainpage.

Yeb, if you miss one you can just catch the next part. Unless you wait until you can't even do 18 missions. In which case, yeah you'll have to buy it or pray they extend the event for some reason. 

[WOLF5]
Members
611 posts
12,163 battles

It took me till last night to find where the missions were posted. 

We have a little box in the client that is supposed to list Missions...yet this campaign has them on a special page...

I don't know why WG keeps adding/changing things when it creates a problem that they have already solved. 

Plus, the fact that the posts mentioned 'fine print' - It's like reading legal contracts. I don't know how a newbie would ever make heads or tails out of what the game is about or how to do things.