Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

Mark B upgrade?

9 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,547 battles

US 14" inch on New Mexico don't have the Mark B upgrade. It reduced the reload rate to 30 seconds. Just throwing it out there. Might be time to buff the long-standing lowest performer amongst tier 6 BB's.

• Boring 1

Members
21,850 posts
5,725 battles
3 minutes ago, hipcanuck said:

lowest performing? Wow, been a while since I drove my NM but I loved it.

Lol the only other one was probably Fuso that long ago.... :Smile_teethhappy:

I still do alright in mine, but Bayern and QE definitely power creeped it.

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,547 battles
33 minutes ago, hipcanuck said:

lowest performing? Wow, been a while since I drove my NM but I loved it.

Yeah and it's not even close the New Mexico is the bottom of the barrel by a wide margin.

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,617 posts
3,603 battles
52 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Yeah and it's not even close the New Mexico is the bottom of the barrel by a wide margin.

What are you smoking, the New Mexico is right behind Fuso for best tech tree T6 BB for the last 2 weeks. Granted the premiums blow it out of the water but that true for every tier though.

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,547 battles
Just now, Psycodiver said:

What are you smoking, the New Mexico is right behind Fuso for best tech tree T6 BB for the last 2 weeks. Granted the premiums blow it out of the water but that true for every tier though.

If you look at it's overall stats it's not even close. I don't really care about the too small IMHO sample size of games over a 2 week period. That can be easily skewed by recent operations,challenges etc.

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,617 posts
3,603 battles
2 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

If you look at it's overall stats it's not even close. I don't really care about the too small IMHO sample size of games over a 2 week period. That can be easily skewed by recent operations,challenges etc.

Yea but over all stats don't take in the fact the New Mexico has been in the game since the beginning of OBT and the Germans didn't come till a year later and the British a year after that. Unfortunately no one pulls stats for something like 6 months. Also hardly a small sample size since the NM has been in 35k battles in the last 2 weeks and the rest of the tech tree ships sitting around 20k battles. Thats allot of battles, nearly 100,000 battles split between the 4 tech tree BBs is generally considered pretty good

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,547 battles
21 minutes ago, Psycodiver said:

Yea but over all stats don't take in the fact the New Mexico has been in the game since the beginning of OBT and the Germans didn't come till a year later and the British a year after that. Unfortunately no one pulls stats for something like 6 months. Also hardly a small sample size since the NM has been in 35k battles in the last 2 weeks and the rest of the tech tree ships sitting around 20k battles. Thats allot of battles, nearly 100,000 battles split between the 4 tech tree BBs is generally considered pretty good

OK fine, don't buff a historically underperforming ship that you play a lot. Even with the last two weeks it's average damage us pretty crap in comparison to the other Tier 6's. But since no buffs are warranted even one that it actually had.

Cool

Sign in to follow this