You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HorrorRoach

Asashio Idea

4 comments in this topic

[BS]
Members
1,320 posts
7,460 battles

I know about the recent gun reload/traverse buff. Anyways....

Get rid of torpedo reload booster. Give it a generic armament reload booster. Last for 45 seconds with a 160s cooldown. Premium version of consumable would last for 60 seconds, with a 120s cooldown. You get 2, 3 with superintendant.

It reduces your gun reload by 20%, so it goes from 7s to 5.6s.  If your torpedo's are reloading, have the torp reload timer run 20% faster until the consumable expires. It's AA will also shoot 20% faster.

Asashio captains will use this consumable at the beginning of the game when initially capping a point... When it runs out, they'll retreat to the DW torp playstyle... But this consumable will lure them back to a cap point again when the consumable reloads... Or I should say, they'll have more motivation to contest a cap in the middle of the match if they can smoke up and shoot faster like a US DD.

I know i know, not gunna happen. Just interesting to think about.

EJ

Edited by HorrorRoach
  • Cool 1

-Members-
1,542 posts
26 battles

Hey @HorrorRoach, thanks for sharing your thoughts! We love your feedback! The ship is still in the testing phase technically so it can still change! Be exciting to see what is to come though! :D

[BS]
Members
1,320 posts
7,460 battles
On 2/21/2018 at 3:42 PM, WolfofWarship said:

Hey @HorrorRoach, thanks for sharing your thoughts! We love your feedback! The ship is still in the testing phase technically so it can still change! Be exciting to see what is to come though! :D

Lol, you didn't say it would be on french ship Jean Bart and Henri! :-p

[SYN]
Members
15,197 posts
11,782 battles

i disagree, because the only thing holding back Asashio from caps is really the player and not the ship.

I take my Asashio to caps and fire my guns with it all the time.

• Cool 1