You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ksetuni

Looking for a fun, relaxed, mature, preferably multigame clan

15 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
65 posts

As the title says I'm looking for a FUN mature clan that preferably plays a variety of games.

What I'm looking for:

- English speaking

- NA server

- Casual relaxed fun atmosphere and focus (not really into competitions nor can I commit the time to it due to my schedule)

-18+ unless its a members kid

-TS or other voice comms used (prefer push to talk or very well setup voice activation so you can't tell its voice activation, I really dont need to hear every bodily function or screaming at the kids lol.)

-Mature and respectful I don't want a group of flamers or hear non stop swearing all the time. Heat of the moment, or every so often, it happens, for it to be the norm and excessive isn't for me.

-Understand that people have lives outside of gaming and that comes first

-Playing a variety of games is preferred. Playing one game can get tedious or boring after a while.  Open to ideas with the right group. Also have Xbox one and PS4 but rarely game on them. Been playing some on my tablet from work.

I'm active around my work schedule, and I do work alot when overtime is available.  I have WoT but haven't played it in a while. I do enjoy hanging out and chatting with others in game and out. I do like to play a variety of games, especially if its with the right group of people. 

-I run primarily dd's but also try other ships. I do have some tier tens, but love running the tier 5-8 range. I could care less about stats, as the game is about having fun. For myself, fun is defined as having a good time in game, joking on comms, and enjoying the people you are playing with.

Edited by Ksetuni

[XILES]
Members
142 posts
82 battles
Come check out our new World of Warships Division inside the Exiles Gaming Community 

www.exiles1.com

Exiles WOW2.png

We are a gaming community that specializes is World of Tanks and Warship, other games to be added as we go.

[RST]
Members
378 posts
7,910 battles

You are welcome to check out TSG4 here.  If after review it looks like something you'd like to investigate further, stop by on Discord and talk with a clan officer about the process.  Mention I referred you if you wish.  We are an assorted group, varying degrees of experience and competitiveness.

Beta Testers
65 posts

While I enjoy running in divisions with fun people, or just chilling on comms, clan battles or other competitions really do not interest me. My schedule also makes this difficult. They tend to be more stressful then fun and just isn't my thing. If thats what something else enjoys, then great. We each enjoy different aspects of this game and others.

If you think your clan may be a fit, please reach out and share why. I look forward to hearing from you.

[AOD_A]
Members
13 posts
1,994 battles

hey ksetuni if your still looking i encourage you to head over to clanAOD.net. We are a casual multi gaming clan with over 3000 members across 20+ games. we have pretty much everything on the list but the 18+ rule, we have it to 16+ but you have to be mature to get in.

Beta Testers
65 posts

Bumping this up. I'm taking my time as I want to ensure that I'm a right fit for a clan, and a clan is a right fit for me. I want to avoid going through this again as I hate changing clans.

Beta Testers
65 posts

trying to get some gaming in and hopefully check out and find some like minded people to relax and have fun with. Give me a shout if you think your group fits what I'm hoping to find.

Beta Testers
65 posts

Back to looking for a group to play with. Prefer Push to talk on comms and would be nice to see activity during the weekdays during the daytime eastern. 

[1NJS]
Members
377 posts
2,474 battles
49 minutes ago, Ksetuni said:

Back to looking for a group to play with. Prefer Push to talk on comms and would be nice to see activity during the weekdays during the daytime eastern. 

Back at it again huh?

Well, Exiles is still recruiting players! Hope you still have our TS Info.

-DF

Beta Testers
65 posts

Giving this a bump as I consider options. I'm really not into clan battles as they stress me instead of being fun.

Beta Testers
65 posts

Still looking. There are some that seem promising. Good comms are important as poor comms setup tends to be distracting or take away from the game.

I do play alot during the day weekdays EST time, and its doubtful I will do clan battles. I do however like to contribute and help others.

[99TH]
[99TH]
Members
13 posts
7,084 battles

check out [ZCAPTN] 

communicate mostly through Teamspeak.com but some through the game chat. 

fairly good group of people, few rude ones with but on the most part are very well to play, group teir lvls are 5 -8 ships 

I'm on mostly evenings EST also and weekends(evenings)

Edited by MightyJoe