Sign in to follow this  
The_Chiv

Receiving the same personal mission 2x now.

7 comments in this topic

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,878 posts
11,515 battles

When I saw that wowp was doing something similar to other wg titles in terms of loot bags and collections for the french line I was kinda stoked. after the first 3 crates I got the mission for the Bretagne, which I completed. today I bought 5 boxes with cash and got 3 more from part of the mission and got this.

As you can see I already have the ship and got a new quest for it. is this right? Should I put in a ticket?

687b44b2a3d5af0a5c5d8fc7e9675389.jpg

[MEIST]
Members
1,332 posts
5,004 battles

You might want to put in a ticket. I got all 4 of the ships missions in my crates and no repeats. I may just have been lucky though.

[USCG]
Members
498 posts
16,866 battles

Are these battleship missions ONLY in the crates you have to buy??  I've received 18 French crates (so far) from completing the missions and not one mission for a French BB has shown up.  Lots of duplicates...no missions...

Edited by cgbosn4

[MEIST]
Members
1,332 posts
5,004 battles
13 minutes ago, cgbosn4 said:

Are these battleship missions ONLY in the crates you have to buy??  I've received 18 French crates (so far) from completing the missions and not one mission for a French BB has shown up.  Lots of duplicates...no missions...

They should be in the French crates you receive from finishing missions. They just are RNG, rolling the dice with every crate.

1,878 posts
11,515 battles

Sent in a ticket shortly after posting still no response

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,094 posts

It's almost as (for the in-game crates) everyone got a personal mission the first day. I've opened a whole lot of them since and got no other personal missions. Kinda stinks but hey, they are free, right? 

IF I purchased crates I'd think they would check for duplicate personal missions already awarded. What did you get in lieu of the mission then? 

1,878 posts
11,515 battles

yeah now the mission is gone good think I screenshot it

Sign in to follow this