You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Doombeagle

Bretagne Build

8 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Members
1,411 posts

So, I got the Bretagne quest, mission, whatever and got the ship. The AA looked mediocre at best, and the dispersion is of the typical tier 5, crap through a screen door and not touch the wires persuasion, which I didn't think lessening by 7% was really going to help. So, for giggles I went with a secondary build. If you get this ship you have to try it. The 100mm are nice, and the 139s are better, though slow in ROF, but visually it is great. WG cranked up the effects on this boat. The secondary batteries put out sheets of smoke and flame that puts Bismark to shame. The effect is hilarious to watch, and reasonably effective. I have brawled a Wyoming, a New York, and a Konig to death with the Bretagne, and had great fun doing so.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
2,748 posts
20,765 battles
57 minutes ago, Doombeagle said:

crap through a screen door and not touch the wires persuasion

The analogies are graphic in this one...(the babies in wood chipper was exceptional... my personal favorite).

[SPTR]
Members
26,481 posts
11,972 battles

Yeah muzzle flash from the Bretagne's 139s a just spectacular for their caliber size. /^.\\

[CVA16]
Members
2,760 posts
7,412 battles

I got the Bretagne also. Kinda like her. Tough ship. Got the captain up to 16 last night.