You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Takao

When your left on your own

13 comments in this topic

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,949 posts
11,728 battles

I club seals at tier 10. Low tier seals provide no fun during the hunt

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
1,356 posts
11,758 battles
6 minutes ago, Fog_Battleship_NCarolina said:

I club seals at tier 10. Low tier seals provide no fun during the hunt

I normally play tier 10, but that gets dull after a while. Low tier shenanigans is way more fun sometimes. 

[-SOL-]
Members
559 posts
3,614 battles

How do you be bottom tier if you play tier 10? I mean, you don't need xp because you have nothing left to spend it on, but isn't it so much more fun to be bottom tier????

[PVE]
Members
3,951 posts
22,257 battles
49 minutes ago, Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Takao said:

seal club as hard as possible :D

Your post title "When your left on your own" suggested you were the only remaining team member. Still some impressive clubbing in a T4...but kind of a no brainer when you have the only cruiser at T4 that can smoke...just evil.

[PVE]
Members
18,802 posts
11,512 battles
2 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Your post title "When your left on your own" suggested you were the only remaining team member. Still some impressive clubbing in a T4...but kind of a no brainer when you have the only cruiser at T4 that can smoke...just evil.

And has hydro to boot. I got to play it during the Corgi event and it is nice.

Alpha Tester
1,356 posts
11,758 battles
9 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I was the only one on that side of the map for a long time holding vs 6 ships

[PVE]
Members
3,951 posts
22,257 battles
9 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

And has hydro to boot.

I assumed it had hydro...I do believe all T4 cruisers have that...it's the smoke that makes it OP. Would have gotten 2 more corgis in the contest in my Kuma if it wasn't for that smoke...2nd 1 I almost got because I was aware of it but the 1st 1 caught me completely off guard because I definitely was not expecting it. Both were awesome battles for me (of course...it's the Kuma...the best tech tree seal clubber in the game) & I had the drop on both of them but the smoke allowed the 1st to annihilate me & the 2nd to escape w/a fraction of it's life left to be shot down by a DD later(yeah...he was that close to being mine). The worst part about the 1st one is I was coming around the East island on the Solomon Islands map & had him & 2 DDs hydroed but prioritized the 2 DDs there 1st (it's my job...I was in a Kuma) & by the time I shifted my attention to him he had moved way out of my hydro range & smoked up w/other ships in the area to keep me spotted while he had a free for all on me.

Evil fun ships...I'm assuming w/the A after the name that they are alpha exclusive ships...would love to get 1 in my port but I had never even heard of them before I met the 1st 1 so am assuming they will not be coming to a tech tree for doubloons near me anytime in the near future.

[PVE]
Members
3,951 posts
22,257 battles
2 hours ago, Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Takao said:

I was the only one on that side of the map for a long time holding vs 6 ships

I assumed it was something similar to that...it just wasn't clarified in your text so the title "seemed" misleading...again...well done :-)

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
18,802 posts
11,512 battles
6 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I assumed it had hydro...I do believe all T4 cruisers have that...it's the smoke that makes it OP. Would have gotten 2 more corgis in the contest in my Kuma if it wasn't for that smoke...2nd 1 I almost got because I was aware of it but the 1st 1 caught me completely off guard because I definitely was not expecting it. Both were awesome battles for me (of course...it's the Kuma...the best tech tree seal clubber in the game) & I had the drop on both of them but the smoke allowed the 1st to annihilate me & the 2nd to escape w/a fraction of it's life left to be shot down by a DD later(yeah...he was that close to being mine). The worst part about the 1st one is I was coming around the East island on the Solomon Islands map & had him & 2 DDs hydroed but prioritized the 2 DDs there 1st (it's my job...I was in a Kuma) & by the time I shifted my attention to him he had moved way out of my hydro range & smoked up w/other ships in the area to keep me spotted while he had a free for all on me.

Evil fun ships...I'm assuming w/the A after the name that they are alpha exclusive ships...would love to get 1 in my port but I had never even heard of them before I met the 1st 1 so am assuming they will not be coming to a tech tree for doubloons near me anytime in the near future.

Yes, Iwaki Alpha was an alpha test reward. Arkansas Beta was a beta test reward. Neither are available after those events ended.

Alpha Tester
1,356 posts
11,758 battles
11 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I assumed it was something similar to that...it just wasn't clarified in your text so the title "seemed" misleading...again...well done :-)

Yeah sorry should've mentioned that in the first post but it was late and I was tired.

[PVE]
Members
3,951 posts
22,257 battles
2 minutes ago, Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Takao said:

it was late and I was tired

Well that's even more well done (or would that be weller done?).

• Cool 1