You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
zuga_01

If you have trouble sleeping

8 comments in this topic

[AFW-]
Members
972 posts

Get this video a try

These are called ASMR which means the tingling sensation you get when somebody touches your head or back smoothly. You get the tingling when someone whispers in your ear very closely. I guess you get what I'm telling.

What she does is create sounds either by her voice or objects very close to the mics so you can get the tingling feeling. Sometimes you don't though lol.

So go ahead and try this.

• Cool 2

Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles

There at the beginning, it looks like she has good technique for other things...

Magnesium works too. It puts you into REM faster, and keeps you there longer.

It's my secret to living the crazy life.:cap_cool:

Edited by Wulfgarn

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
1,042 posts
15,450 battles

I do have trouble sleeping sometimes, brother. Thanks for sharing this. Here are a couple other content providers you might like, if you have not already tried them.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXyWkUVE7uLbTf69doC_VFA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4jWo5kiyOCt4PnvF4jbaLg

Respects,

Am

• Cool 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
10,140 posts

I've never had trouble sleeping because I've had to be up at night a lot in the Army and as a paramedic so I've learned to nap whenever I can. Now that I could sleep for eight hours if I wanted to I still just sleep when I am tired, never more than a couple of hours at a time and usually no more than six hours a day. The only time I'll sleep for a long time is if I'm fighting off a virus.

As far as ASMR goes, I tend to think of it as new age crap. However, if it floats your boat then go for it. Personally, I'd rather just hear the crickets chirping and the hoot owl hooting outside my window. Sometimes I like to talk to the voices in my head to make them think that they have voices talking inside their heads.

Edited by Snargfargle

[SYN]
Members
3,651 posts
19,949 battles

I don't have any problems getting to sleep, the sounds would be nice but they have to compete with the possums that nest all around my house!

[AFW-]
Members
972 posts
3 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Sometimes I like to talk to the voices in my head to make them think that they have voices talking inside their heads.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Cool 1