You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

WGing Could ya Just?

27 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,575 battles

WGing could ya just give us a Brain Dead KMS Premium DD like you have done with all the recent Japanese ships? What I mean is just reskin the Gaede give it some premium Camo leave it as is and just call it a day. Over a year without a premium ship for a line is too much time. WGing just take the lazy mans way out and give us something that doesn't have to rely on any gimmicks the tech tree doesn't get ya know like all of the recent Japanese ships. Here is looking at you [edited].

End Rant

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Members
2,059 posts
5,097 battles

The KM line has a fairly diverse pile of premium ships, especially compared to the IJN as of year ago.

And the T61 is in testing, a re-skinned gaede, except better.

And if we want to talk about neglected lines, Polandball is forever alone.

Why settle for easy re-skins when you could have unique historical icons? I'm for quality over quantity.

• Cool 1

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,575 battles
3 minutes ago, X15 said:

The KM line has a fairly diverse pile of premium ships, especially compared to the IJN as of year ago.

Why settle for easy re-skins when you could have unique historical icons? I'm for quality over quantity.

The KM Line has zero premium DD's its the only tech tree in the game with no premium counterpart or multiple counterparts like the Russian line the Jap line the US line heck even the Poles have a premium and they don't even have a Tech tree.

• Cool 1

[BTLST]
Members
381 posts
9,661 battles

WHY would you ask for a Gaede? Jack of all trades, master of none, and an overall terrible ship that turns worse than some BB's? If that's all you're asking.... well you aren't asking for much :P I would have asked for more lol!

[SALVO]
Members
19,504 posts
19,640 battles
13 minutes ago, X15 said:

And exactly why is Poland a "neglected line"?  It really should just be part of a Pan-European "nation".  The devs could include countries like the Netherlands, Spain, Turkey, Austria-Hungary, Greece, as well as Poland.

I don't know if between all those nations there'd be enough to build any full lines, but it'd be better than nothing.  (And I really wish that WG would stop with this desperate need to produce full lines all the way up to tier 10.)

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
19,504 posts
19,640 battles
10 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

The KM Line has zero premium DD's its the only tech tree in the game with no premium counterpart or multiple counterparts like the Russian line the Jap line the US line heck even the Poles have a premium and they don't even have a Tech tree.

Makes one wonder if they're saving that tier 6 KM DD for some special event later in the year.

Members
2,059 posts
5,097 battles
24 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Above tier 4: The USN only had Atlanta and sims for a very long time, they got their first real BB premium in 2016. The IJN had Atago, but that was it for them. Their BB line is the oldest in the game and didn't get a real premium until last year. The Russian DD line had the Gremy, but it was and is an extremely rare ship. There where 0 premium CVs for years despite the existence of two CV lines.

There is a premium KM DD waiting for release.

Your complaint is short sighted. Look at WGs history, they want your money.

Edited by X15

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,575 battles
21 minutes ago, The_Grand_One said:

WHY would you ask for a Gaede? Jack of all trades, master of none, and an overall terrible ship that turns worse than some BB's? If that's all you're asking.... well you aren't asking for much :P I would have asked for more lol!

Kinda like the recent Jap premiums I allude to,just give us a crappy reskin so we can have a premium after over a year, I say reskin so WGing can be as braindead in its  "Gimmicks" as possible.

• Bad 1

Members
975 posts
1,871 battles
38 minutes ago, X15 said:

honestly I think they should take hydro away from it but keep all the other stuff it has over the Gade

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
7,463 posts
11,457 battles

If the German nation wants to swap it's 2-10 branch for the British 2-premium approach of Gallant and Campbeltown, I'd be all for that!

[KSA]
Members
1,027 posts
5,679 battles
48 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

WGing just take the lazy mans way out

You blame them for being lazy then YOU ask for a reskinned boat ? wth ?

Members
2,059 posts
5,097 battles
7 minutes ago, skull_122_steel said:

honestly I think they should take hydro away from it but keep all the other stuff it has over the Gade

05gSN0l.png

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,853 posts
8,347 battles
58 minutes ago, X15 said:

T-61 and Gaede aren't anything alike.  They're not even related designs.  T-61 was a Dutch destroyer that was never finished.  Gaede is based off of preliminary designs for the 1934-type destroyer.

ytH5gDz.jpg
They only bare superficial similarities.

8oM9Oz0.jpg
These all but disappear when you pause a moment and really look.

• Cool 2

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,139 posts
13,878 battles

T-61 Is having balancing issues. Last version was to overpowered. 

Tier 8 German DD conning out soon. Worse Z23.

[POP]
Members
1,368 posts
16,873 battles
29 minutes ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

T-61 Is having balancing issues. Last version was to overpowered. 

T- 61 WHAT where is it did i miss something, is it now available to buy WOW ill check the front web page, WHAT its not there DAM.

Have i missed WG legendary in game Flying Dutchman again.

This is totally unfair i have been waiting since 2017 for this ship 20 years and here we are its 2037 and its still in testing its just cruel to leave us KMS fans hanging.

regards   

Edited by tm63au
  • Cool 3

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
10,282 posts

Does anyone know the difference between 'then' and 'than'?  It's "better THAN", not "better then".  "Than" is a comparative word!!! And it's "if this happens, THEN that happens".  "Then" is a temporal word!!!

One could argue otherwise... if you craft a poorly composed statement such as "Can't meet at four... can meet you at six, it's better then" meaning it is better then for me to meet at six, not four. :cap_haloween::cap_haloween:

[WOLF5]
Members
1,140 posts
8,387 battles
17 hours ago, Crucis said:

Makes one wonder if they're saving that tier 6 KM DD for some special event later in the year.

I don't know, and the people who do know, can't say.  But clearly they were trying to get the T-61 out in December/January but felt it unbalanced; now I suspect it is being held at least until the French Frenzy of Fun is over, since a) Aigle is still in the shop, and b) dropping a German ship into a French event would seem wrong somehow...mumble mumble history mumble.  It will come; our chance to throw money at the screen will not be lost.

Members
2,059 posts
5,097 battles
16 hours ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

T-61 and Gaede aren't anything alike.  They're not even related designs.  T-61 was a Dutch destroyer that was never finished.  Gaede is based off of preliminary designs for the 1934-type destroyer.

Well, today I learned.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,757 posts
20,812 battles
1 hour ago, X15 said:

Well, today I learned.

Every day you learned something new is a good day!

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,357 battles
18 hours ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Here is looking at you aSHITaka.

The Kii and Ashitaka are fine ships. You just need to play them right. They are Battlecruisers/Fast Battleships, so play them like the first one; Kongo. Play them like you play the Kongo and they are deadly. 

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,575 battles
14 minutes ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

The Kii and Ashitaka are fine ships. You just need to play them right. They are Battlecruisers/Fast Battleships, so play them like the first one; Kongo. Play them like you play the Kongo and they are deadly. 

Dude you are missing the point. aSHITaka is the most uninspired blandest wth did the game really need this ship included ships. It has zero gimmicks which means it should have been easy AF to balance. It's a Brain Dead uninspired offers nothing to game play that isn't already there ship. That's all im asking for in a KM DD so WGing can quit friggin doddling and reskin a DD already in game slap a price tag on it and call it a day.

• Bad 1

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,357 battles
1 hour ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Dude you are missing the point. aSHITaka is the most uninspired blandest wth did the game really need this ship included ships. It has zero gimmicks which means it should have been easy AF to balance. It's a Brain Dead uninspired offers nothing to game play that isn't already there ship. That's all im asking for in a KM DD so WGing can quit friggin doddling and reskin a DD already in game slap a price tag on it and call it a day.

To quote The Heavy; 

Cry some more.

You are complaining about a non-issue.

[WOLF1]
Members
4,237 posts

WG can't win. They test and don't like what they have, they don't release, people get unhappy anyway.  They do it sloppy, but release it anyway, they'll get both barrels, too.  

People wonder why WG hears, but doesn't necessarily do what is requested....

Edited by mavfin87