Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

4 comments in this topic

[JR]
Members
17 posts
3,972 battles

I have been playing Musashi since it has hit the Live servers and there's something terribly wrong with the ships main battery guns. 

Point 1 (bounces)- The ships guns bounce to much for having the over match mechanic, along with that the guns will even do damage on a bounce. (Ex-Musashi vs Atago- CA is broadside, fire all 9 guns, target is 5km away, 8/9 miss in all directions and 1 bounce that pops up 6.4k dmg.)

Point 2 (overpens)- I have hit the superstructure of a enemy Yamato, 4 overpens at 7km. 10k damage. 

Point 3 (pens)- The pens doing zero damage, hit a broadside BB with 5 pens and no damage. Theres NO way that 5 out of 5 shells hit a turret or something and didn't nothing, not even incapite a turret and/or destroy a AA/Secondary battery.

RNG for this boat is terrible and needs reworked. It feels it was set then to many "testers" said it was broken and they through random numbers in there to fix the issue. That or they didn't listen to anyone and rushed it to a "live" server module they thought would work. Something needs done or it will fall off to the side and very few people will play it. IT will be a name ship for cash only and frankly i think it needs to be worked on to be even with the missouri who its suppose to be replacing.

[RNG]
Members
221 posts
5,473 battles

Some days our aim sucks and RNG hates us, others we detonate two ships in one match. (it happens) Musashi has to have the extra RNG otherwise she would just be a lower teir Yamato. Plus all BB have trolly RNG, I couldn't hit the broadside of a Kurfurst from the inside today with Yamato.:Smile-_tongue:

Members
2,059 posts
5,097 battles

It has 1.8 sigma instead of 2.1, so more RNG than Yamato, who's RNG is not as good as people claim to begin with.

The musashi shells only over-match 32mm of armor, so the 50-100-200mm belts of cruisers are perfectly capable of bouncing at the right angles. You can also bounce off turrets and the conning towers of most ships.

You should never expect anything but over-pens if you hit the superstructure of any ship. The shell's huge penetration is a double edged sword.

It is possible, it can happen. A screenshot or replay would go a long way to answering this further.

And with all this said: the extended hit indicator can make mistakes. I've had 5k salvos reported as bounces or shatters.

It sounds like you aim a little high, but I don't have much to go on here.

[JR]
Members
17 posts
3,972 battles
On 2/20/2018 at 7:13 PM, Magyar5 said:

Some days our aim sucks and RNG hates us, others we detonate two ships in one match. (it happens) Musashi has to have the extra RNG otherwise she would just be a lower teir Yamato. Plus all BB have trolly RNG, I couldn't hit the broadside of a Kurfurst from the inside today with Yamato.:Smile-_tongue:

RNG does play a big role but my complaint here is the fact that shells aren't doing their repected damage roles and seem to bounce on angles that it shouldn't. Yes there games where WG RNG just [edited] you over but not as bad as this ship has at times.

On 2/20/2018 at 9:05 PM, X15 said:

It has 1.8 sigma instead of 2.1, so more RNG than Yamato, who's RNG is not as good as people claim to begin with.

The musashi shells only over-match 32mm of armor, so the 50-100-200mm belts of cruisers are perfectly capable of bouncing at the right angles. You can also bounce off turrets and the conning towers of most ships.

You should never expect anything but over-pens if you hit the superstructure of any ship. The shell's huge penetration is a double edged sword.

It is possible, it can happen. A screenshot or replay would go a long way to answering this further.

And with all this said: the extended hit indicator can make mistakes. I've had 5k salvos reported as bounces or shatters.

It sounds like you aim a little high, but I don't have much to go on here.

I do get everything your saying but thats not the issue with what i'm saying here, the values i'm getting are off the charts on random. Bounces doing dmg, pens doing no dmg, or overpens doing insane dmg for a overpen. the stats itself is the issue causing stuff to be miss read and do odd ball dmg... and that 32mm bow pen doesn't seem to work at times.

Sign in to follow this