Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Vellinith

Looking to join a clan

8 comments in this topic

[MCON]
Members
1 post
3,627 battles

I'm looking to join a clan.

I am a casual player that has been playing for over 2 1/2 years. My main line is the Japanese cruisers. I have access to every tier in the game.

shot-18.02.20_16.33.22-0022.jpg

[AOD_A]
Members
13 posts
1,995 battles

hey Vellinith i would recommend you check us out at clanAOD.net. We are a casual multi gaming clan with over 3000 members world wide across 20+ games. We only ask that you be fairly mature and have a mic.

[AFW-]
Members
960 posts
7,193 battles

Hey there. Since you are a casual player, check out Lone Wolves, link is in my signature. We do not check your stats or ask to have a mic.

[SYN]
Members
7,315 posts
12,489 battles

Hop on the Syndicate discord and see what you think, we are mostly casual, but with a competitive side. Currently have two tags to help make sure everyone has a home. Links in my signature. 

[1NJS]
Members
378 posts
2,488 battles
5 hours ago, Vellinith said:

I'm looking to join a clan.

I am a casual player that has been playing for over 2 1/2 years. My main line is the Japanese cruisers. I have access to every tier in the game.

shot-18.02.20_16.33.22-0022.jpg

Hey there,

come check us out in Exiles! 

Everything you'll need to know is in the topic! Hope you consider joining us for tons of fun!

[CAE]
Members
726 posts
1,771 battles

As long as you don't have an irrational hatred for Canadians (and who would? We're such a lovable bunch!), Canadian Anime Enthusiasts may be a good fit for you. We're still small, but we're looking to grow, and hopefully branch out into other games as well. I'll post a link to our recruitment thread so you can read a bit more about us. Just let me know if you're interested.

[HAIFU]
[HAIFU]
Members
87 posts
4,545 battles

If you're still looking, École Navale de Brest just opened up.  Rather than focusing on stats, we want to create an enjoyable community of peeps who want to hang out and play some boats.  French puns are included with the price of admission ;)  If you're interested, please use the link in my signature or message me and we'll get you situated (: xoxo

• Cool 1

[NGAGE]
Members
57 posts
13,462 battles

5D has everything you could be looking for. We are extremely active, on both the US and EU servers. We are competitive, semi-competitive and social clan. We have multiple clans 5D - 5D7 that actively do Clan Wars. Check out our profile 

Our clan 5D is for competitive players
Our clan 5D2 is for semi-competitive players
Our clan 5D3 is for casually competitive players 
Our clans 5D4 - 5D6 is for our social players
Lastly our clan 5D7 clan is reserved for Active Duty Military players (in the event they get deployed)

Sign in to follow this