You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Generous WG

12 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
10,067 posts

I had heard rumors that one would get reimbursed for premium time used during the Corgi event but I now have even more time than I started with. Since premium time is a rare event for me, and I only had some because of a fortuitous supercontainer,  this is great news indeed. Time to stock up the credit larder.

• Cool 4

Members
828 posts
6,367 battles

Buy some premium time bro. It would both support the game you play and save a ton of time.

Premium account at less than 4$ per month during discount is offers the highest price benefit ratio of in-game offerings. You don't have to spend $130 on a tier 9 ship, but spending $60 a year on this game is both helpful for your own time and really helps the game. 

[B2P]
Members
1,662 posts
21,006 battles
16 minutes ago, _Dracarys said:

Premium account at less than 4$ per month during discount is offers the highest price benefit ratio of in-game offerings.

But they didn't offer that deal this year.

• Cool 1

[0456]
Members
3,342 posts
9,066 battles
1 hour ago, Snargfargle said:

I had heard rumors that one would get reimbursed for premium time used during the Corgi event...

Sorry- what?

[PLDN]
Supertester
2,102 posts
5,886 battles
9 minutes ago, Gascan75 said:

Sorry- what?

Originally we where told the only reward would be 3 days of premium time if we played over 15 battles. (to compensate for lost time on main accounts)

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Members
2,849 posts
1 hour ago, X15 said:

Originally we where told the only reward would be 3 days of premium time if we played over 15 battles. (to compensate for lost time on main accounts)

can anyone play corgi? how do we join for the premium time?

[PROJX]
Members
1,066 posts
22,562 battles
4 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

I had heard rumors that one would get reimbursed for premium time used during the Corgi event but I now have even more time than I started with. Since premium time is a rare event for me, and I only had some because of a fortuitous supercontainer,  this is great news indeed. Time to stock up the credit larder.

Hey Snargfargle! - It seems that WG was more generous w/ their thanks to their Corgis than they had originally outlined as their compensation - Thanks WG! 

I logged in today but didn't play any games after all the weekend Corgi games, but I noticed the Corgi flag was now in my flags collections.   I run a Premium account now so I didn't track whether additional days were added (I don't doubt they were) - but what surprised me is I had 5 containers in port - since I didn't play any games today, these weren't from any dailies and they must have dropped w/ the Corgi flag into my account.

Thanks again - this is a great event & I hope WG-NA continues this tradition despite Niko's departure!  (Best of Luck NIko!)

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
10,067 posts
3 hours ago, hangglide42 said:

what surprised me is I had 5 containers in port - since I didn't play any games today

I wondered where all those containers came from. I didn't say anything because I thought I might have finished a campaign or something that I didn't know about. Even more niceness for being a Corgi volunteer.

[PVE]
Members
18,801 posts
11,511 battles
6 hours ago, Happy668 said:

can anyone play corgi? how do we join for the premium time?

There was a volunteer signup about a month ago and WG picked the Corgi Captains from that group. Since this was the last Corgi event, you won't be able to be a Corgi again. There is talk from WG of running a similar event under another name, so look for that info in the future.

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
726 posts
14,330 battles

I was also thoroughly surprised with the containers and premium time. The best gift of all were the Corgi flags however. I am proudly flying my Corgi Pirate flag to thoroughly intimidate my enemies.

Great event for the community and nicely done by World of Warships.