Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Jac750

WoWs servers still crashing!?!

8 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
152 battles

Is anyone else still having problems with the servers crashing in the middle of a game!! I can't even play one game without it kicking me off the server!!

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,082 posts
10,991 battles

Do not have any problem with the servers myself or anyone else I know . Are you sure it is not your internet connection or perhaps your CPU overheating or a bottleneck somewhere ?

:cap_yes:

• Cool 1

Members
4 posts
152 battles

I play on a new iMac. My internet is connected through ethernet. I don't really know what going on. I was hoping someone on here could tell me whats going on or how to fix it.

[RLGN]
Members
9,800 posts
19,308 battles

Don’t know the specifics, but I think there are some issues with the game engine on Macs as opposed to Windows machines?

Might be a Mac thread somewhere here in the forums.

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
8,876 posts
10,828 battles

It's not Mac exclusive bugs and crashes, ton of Windows PCs getting hit from these crashes from what I have heard.

• Cool 1

Members
4 posts
152 battles

Well I tried everything! The support team couldn't find the problem, and its just getting worse... can't even play one game now without it crashing! I have no problems from any other game I play on here. Their servers for Mac are just not good enough or something... hopefully they finally decide to come out with a patch that will actually fix it next time! Until the next patch or they fix this crashing problem... I'm out! 

Sign in to follow this