Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Hunter_Steel

Haifuri Commanders

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

894
[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,869 posts
3,943 battles

Will they be on sale again? I missed them this time and I was really looking forward to having China Moeka, Yanagiwara Maron and Irizaki Mei commanding my ships, as well as Thea Kruetzer for my German Botes. D: 

I know I can get Thea by buying Spee, but I really wanted Moeka for Musashi, Maron for my Mogami and Mei for Kagerou. I really do hope they'll be back. Maybe for an "End of Event" special sale, similar to the "End of Event" special missions they had for ARP to give most people playing back then a chance to get ALL the ARP ships.

 

~Hunter

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,739
[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,519 posts

No doubt.

Probably after all this French stuff blows by.

Then it's the US cruiser release...

When does the contract end?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,026
[RLGN]
Members
12,300 posts
22,047 battles
1 hour ago, AVR_Project said:

No doubt.

Probably after all this French stuff blows by.

Then it's the US cruiser release...

When does the contract end?

September? It was a really long collab period...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
485
[CUTE]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
1,916 posts
10,638 battles

And from the sound of it the HSF people like working with WG so it could be longer then that. They have a few more ships that could be added that were in the show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
894
[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,869 posts
3,943 battles
10 minutes ago, Shigure_DD said:

And from the sound of it the HSF people like working with WG so it could be longer then that. They have a few more ships that could be added that were in the show.

Well, I hope so. Would love to have a Premium Hiei that's actually a Premium and not a special ship, as well as some more Premium Destroyers.

~Hunter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
235
[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
952 posts
12,610 battles

As others have pointed out, it's a safe bet that we'll see them again. :Smile_great:  There is definitely more collaborating with HSF than with ARP.  Though if it was Kantai...  Oh boy.  The Poi be real...:Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
485
[CUTE]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
1,916 posts
10,638 battles
1 hour ago, Volron said:

As others have pointed out, it's a safe bet that we'll see them again. :Smile_great:  There is definitely more collaborating with HSF than with ARP.  Though if it was Kantai...  Oh boy.  The Poi be real...:Smile_hiding:

If only they could get Kantai but DMM isn’t going to do it. Maybe AL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×