You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Armor9

2/3 Done and still no French BB mission

11 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
6 battles

So I am through French Progression Part II, opened 18 French containers and STILL no BB mission.  There are only 7 containers left, if I don't get a BB mission out of one of them does that mean I am SOL to getting a free French BB mission?  Do you get a mission for completing everything no matter what or is all random "luck" when it comes to getting a BB mission?

Edited by Armor9

Members
29 posts

I think it's random luck. I've opened somewhere around 100 of them, got all four missions... and ships. If it's any consolation, the only really good ship is the T7... I delete at least 1 broadsiding cruiser a match in that thing.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,540 posts
12,180 battles

Couple of the folks in my clan went through all of them without getting a mission. Seems like they're pretty rare in the ones you don't buy.

[NDA]
Supertester
5,306 posts
16,180 battles

Working on the last part of the French Progression myself and I haven't seen a French BB mission. At this point I'm not sure I'll finish the collection for the French Captain. 

[ARGSY]
Members
10,100 posts
15,411 battles

all 25 crate opened  and ended up with 12  portrait and 13 dups.  I will be needing a few more crate or I will need to buy crates.    hopefully we will see  a few more.    havn't gotten any more bb missions after the first few crates.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
11,098 battles

WOWS becomes more and more a gambling venture with each "event". They give some crap with each crate to say it's not pure gambling but it is, and with piss poor odds to boot. They dangle the ships ad bait...bunch of Santa crates that I paid for and a bunch of French crates some bought, some earned, haven't seen a freaking ship yet. So, basically screw you and your "events" WG.....no more money from me.

[-S-R-]
Members
122 posts
6,781 battles

I've done half the crates so far and I got the Bretagne. It's not the one I was hoping for, but that just means next patch I can play the line for my Richelieu.

Members
5 posts
6 battles

Sad to say, but least it isn’t just me then. WG is getting purely greedy IMO. The in game crates should have the same drop rate as the purchased ones but we all know that isn’t true. Plus even purchased ones aren’t a guarantee. I say [edited] to anyone that says loot crates aren’t gambling. That is the definition of gambling, paying money for the CHANCE of winning something.  I really do think odds should be posted.  

Members
594 posts
4,461 battles

Already went over this, Armor. Had to buy a few crates to finish off the collection, but no further missions. Just Bretagne and Normandie.

Is what it is.

[GNOME]
Members
43 posts
4,648 battles

its really all random my wife and i play and had some extra cash she purchased 20 containers i purchased 45 in total. with her 20 she got the t5,6,and 7 mission. i opened 45 in total and only got the t5 and t6 mission off my first 5. so the purchased containers aren't any better imo. 

[REVY]
Members
6,284 posts
5,164 battles
49 minutes ago, Armor9 said:

That is the definition of gambling, paying money for the CHANCE of winning something.  I really do think odds should be posted.  

Not quite.

gam·ble
ˈɡambəl/
verb
gerund or present participle: gambling
  1. 1.
    play games of chance for money
  • Cool 1