You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ducky_shot

Corgi after action report

21 comments in this topic

[OO7]
Members
5,979 posts
12,992 battles

This was my 2nd time in the event. The first time my mission was to win and then yolo if the win was secured. This time around, I determined to make people work for their prizes.

I had to work 2 days and was not able to get as many games in as I would have liked to. Still ended the event with 53 games played with a 64%WR and a 62% survival rating and KD ratio of 4.2.... Hence only getting killed 20 times, giving out 19 rewards (got killed by a Corgi on Corgi ram in my last game) I am a bad Corgi....

4750 doubloons, 2375 signals and 19 containers given out from my account over the weekend.

shot-18_02.19_19_16.42-0881.thumb.jpg.04f5147452418ce6e0c36a7936b67aae.jpg

Iwaki Alpha is still a sweet boat I wished I had in my port. However I now have the screenshot of the 5th highest damage game on the NA server to hang onto despite not being able to get one in my port.

Hope that WG is able to keep up these sort of events even with @SuperNikoPower leaving the company. I hada lot of fun letting you guys sink me and I hope you all had as good a time trying to sink us.

BORK BORK!!

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Cool 2

Members
1,352 posts
1,345 battles

I got shafted near the end of the event. My WR dropped so much, guess people really wanted to kill me for the awards~ Kappa~ :cap_haloween:

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,540 posts
12,180 battles

I probably made people work too hard for it :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by pikohan

[SSBN]
[SSBN]
Members
366 posts
7,555 battles

I had a 110k damage isyaslav game. Makes me want to do the ru dd line

[ERN]
Members
648 posts
10,136 battles

Depending on the situation, it is either easy, or a real challenge to sink me. Curiously, I did see a few other CorgiCaptains while playing as a CorgiCaptain.

[WOLF2]
Members
1,583 posts
10,128 battles

It was a lot of fun, both chasing after red corgies and protecting the green ones.    Got one Corgi kill, via ram.   That'll work.

Thanks for volunteering the time and fun.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,094 posts

Only one of two RED Corgis I saw made it a tough battle. One, in a Yammy, turned tail and ran... so much so that another team mate said, "For someone who's supposed to be giving something away, you sure are fleeing!" 

Most all the corgis I encountered were on my team. 

[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,898 posts
5,615 battles
20 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Only one of two RED Corgis I saw made it a tough battle. One, in a Yammy, turned tail and ran... so much so that another team mate said, "For someone who's supposed to be giving something away, you sure are fleeing!" 

Most all the corgis I encountered were on my team. 

We gave prizes for being sunk, no one said we had to make it easy :Smile_izmena:

[OO7]
Members
5,979 posts
12,992 battles
6 minutes ago, vonKaiser said:

We gave prizes for being sunk, no one said we had to make it easy :Smile_izmena:

Yep, Our duty was to participate in battle. I was definitely active in every battle I played. If I didn't get killed by the end of the match, thats the enemy teams problem, not mine.

[SYN]
Members
15,462 posts
12,778 battles

I just wanted to win... and hopefully give out a prize...

Spoiler

shot-18.02.19_14.08.25-0297.jpg

shot-18.02.19_13.30.36-0001.jpg

shot-18.02.17_10.46.14-0769.jpg

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,094 posts

Guess I'm suggesting that player who ran wasn't participating but never mind... it was only once. The green corgis played pretty good... heck, saw one in a Flint doing some heavy carrying. 

Sunday morning I actually had two GREEN corgis in the match. Too bad they weren't reds. 

[SYN]
Members
15,462 posts
12,778 battles
2 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Geezoh @MrDeaf did any of those reds stand a chance?! :cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween:

Looking back, I could have probably given out an extra prize with Kidd by ramming the 2nd last red ship, but the other ones were too close to losing if I sunk.

I played a bunch of Emerald and Krispy to make up for those games.

Edited by MrDeaf

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,094 posts
13 minutes ago, skull_122_steel said:

had a game with four corgis(two on each team) that was a fun game

WOw - but that was! A sync-drop perhaps?

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
10,077 posts

I tried to give people an opportunity to sink me if my sinking would not affect the win or loss for the team. Therefore, out of 72 games as a Corgi I survived only 16. I find it interesting that my win rate as a Corgi was quite a bit higher than my win rate on my main account. The most Corgis I saw in a game was three, including myself. In the vast majority of games I was the only Corgi on either team.

shot-18_02.20_04_35.13-0984.thumb.jpg.fe4aeb3e0ffffa62d18f27df6e6f3edd.jpg

[ARGSY]
Members
15,581 posts
10,416 battles
10 hours ago, Ducky_shot said:

got killed by a Corgi on Corgi ram in my last game

It's a dog-eat-dog world out there... :Smile_teethhappy:

I have a vague memory of thinking "I will play to the game and not be distracted by the corgi ship". But then the corgi ship was a convenient target at a time when I had nothing much better to do, so I went for it.