Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Yoshiblue

Should Corgis be their own class!?

Opinions?   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Opinions?

• Yes, we need the caffeine dagger scout corgis
    • No
    • Bacon
    • Obligatory Campbeltown option. Give every Corgi a Super Campbeltown.

12 comments in this topic

Members
3,975 posts
4,267 battles

Clearly people are unhappy when a corgi is on their team. People are unhappy when they sit back digging holes in your pond. However what if Corgis were not only on a neutral team but also couldn't hurt anyone.

I propose that when they enter your game they shoot caffeine bullets that make everyone go unnaturally fast and wear a clocking device that can only be spotted if you're holding your mouse/sight over them (or in their direction). Halfway through the game, if the corgi is still alive a red circle will be visible when you hover your sight over them. Win-win for everyone! 

[NMKJT]
Members
4,013 posts

I don't see the problem. If you have a Corgi on your team then they will die pretty quick, and for most of the red players all thoughts of tactics will go out of their head as they mutter "all corgis must die" as they rush to find the doggie. 

The win rate for the Corgis teams is pretty high. Again, I don't see the problem

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
12,497 posts
18,037 battles
3 hours ago, Yoshiblue said:

Clearly people are unhappy when a corgi is on their team.

Not me; I LOVE it when a Corgi is on my team! It means the other team is going to do really stupid things and seriously disregard any sense of reality trying to kill that Corgi.

Meanwhile, I clean up! Lovin' EVERY Corgi that's on my team! Corgi Power!

Sign in to follow this