You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gidzeki

Should Corgi Captains be banned from Game?

Should Corgi Captains be banned from Game?   

127 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corgi Captains be banned from Game?

• Yes, they add to poor environment by suicide-ing to give a kill to enemy, at the possible expense of win for their team.
    • No, the environment is already bad, so what does it matter.
    • Who Cares?

88 comments in this topic

[RKN]
Beta Testers
4 posts
7,223 battles

While I can appreciate trying to enliven the game, are the Corgi Captains actually good for improving the gameplay of WoWS, or merely adding to the negatives of the game....Would a 25th player as Corgi that is Neutral be better?

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Angry 1

[WOLF2]
Members
1,585 posts
10,129 battles

LOL!    There's another post complaining how the Corgis run and hide.    Here, they're suiciding.

Everyone's looking for something to complain about.   Hop in the bote and shoot the dawgs!

[RKN]
Beta Testers
4 posts
7,223 battles

Agreed.....I want to...but not at expense of the game going to heck because of a silly program to do nothing worthwhile.

[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Free to Play!  This event is designed to  bring a commonality to all players with the chance to win free stuff. 

3 days will not undermine the games integrity but bring some fun into the lives of the common player.

Are you this mad because you didn't get a kill or one killed you?

• Cool 3

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
22,518 posts
16,316 battles

Yes, totally, how dare WG organize a community event with volunteers!

• Cool 3

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
9,370 posts
9,171 battles

The corgi captains are representative, for better or worse, of the playerbase. (which is why you have corgi 57, for example). some are superb captains, others very average potatoes (self inc in the latter description)/ We have great matches, and fail matches. My 1st corgi outing saw me sail a Khaba (1st time ever in that bote) straight into a cap, and get instantly nuked... other battles, I have carried. I am sure all corgi captains can say much the same, we play to the best of our ability, to ensure victory for our team, but also to offer a fair chance of a reward to the enemy/

• Cool 1

[BNKR]
Members
546 posts
362 battles
16 minutes ago, Corgi_Captain_112 said:

01.jpg

Bostons are much cuter

BostonTerrierPortraitpose.jpg

Edited by Ruthless4u

[CMFRT]
Modder, In AlfaTesters
793 posts
2,038 battles

So much complaining about an event meant to give out free stuff that utilized volunteers from within the games community. How dare WG do such a thing.

I had tons of fun as a corgi, even if I didnt get to play as much. Id do it again if I could.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
10,203 posts

Your poll is not logical and is therefore invalid. Specifically, all your "questions" presuppose your own attitudes and conclusion. 

[HINON]
Privateers, In AlfaTesters
7,735 posts
2,129 battles

lulwut.exe

Members
126 posts
11,069 battles

I think its great to have something different once in awhile, nice little change. The solution is to instruct corgi capts to just play like they normally do, dont give the prize away or hide it, let the player earn it.