Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Are Corgis supposed to be in clans?

18 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
10,152 posts
8 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

looks like shenanigans again 

Someone in the team he was on said that he'd been warned not to do that. The player didn't seem too concerned. I suppose WG can figure out who clannad when they get the accounts back if it's of a concern to them.

My thoughts on the matter is that it goes against the spirit of the event for someone to collect oil for his clan while getting the massive amounts of containers you can get on a Corgi account due to the fact that you have access to high-level premiums and all the signals.  

Edited by Snargfargle

[SP3AR]
Supertester
215 posts
6,164 battles

Technically it isnt against any rule that I've seen. It does kind of take away from the whole corgi fleet concept though.

[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
2 minutes ago, EpicLeveler said:

Technically it isnt against any rule that I've seen. It does kind of take away from the whole corgi fleet concept though.

Technically maybe but to use a free account given access to such tomfoolery shows contempt to the organizers.  

• Cool 1

Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles

Way to screw things up for everyone else Corgis.

If they ever have anything else like this again, I'm sure it'll be so strict they'll want dental records.

F'n idiots!

Edited by Wulfgarn

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
9,305 posts
9,171 battles

it is certainly not in the spirit of the event, but in the absence of clear rules on this subject, there will always be one or two who exploit loopholes. (Where and how often have we seen this before?) 

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
1,583 posts
10,128 battles
22 minutes ago, nuttybiscuit said:

it is certainly not in the spirit of the event, but in the absence of clear rules on this subject, there will always be one or two who exploit loopholes. (Where and how often have we seen this before?) 

Which begs the question why these Millennials are always searching for a loophole.    I don't get the drive to bend the rules, especially with a fun event.     I used to care about the world "I leave my children".    I no longer worry - they're already frakking it up, without my help.   Well done...   couldn't even Corgi correctly.

• Boring 2

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
9,305 posts
9,171 battles
Just now, DiddleDum said:

Which begs the question why these Millennials are always searching for a loophole.    I don't get the drive to bend the rules, especially with a fun event.     I used to care about the world "I leave my children".    I no longer worry - they're already frakking it up, without my help.   Well done...   couldn't even Corgi correctly.

I think you are presuming millenials are at fault, a little too much. Some of our older players have show a willingness to look for shortcuts too/:Smile_hiding:

[WOLF2]
Members
1,583 posts
10,128 battles

I spawned two Millennials.   I'm terribly sorry.     For them, the OPs post is spot-on (looks for cheats/shorcuts EVERYWHERE).    Jaded, I guess.

Edited by DiddleDum

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,525 posts
12,810 battles
2 hours ago, Shadowrigger1 said:

Players entrusted by WG to do the right thing, NOT doing the right thing?   Hmmmm.

Pretty much this.

[WLDD]
Beta Testers
483 posts
5,526 battles
1 hour ago, Ivlerlin said:

I'm surprised that the Corgi accounts aren't already in a "Corgi only" clan...

Exactly.  You would think that someone at WG would have been smart enough to keep all the event accounts contained in one event specific clan.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,525 posts
12,810 battles
1 minute ago, Deno said:

Exactly.  You would think that someone at WG would have been smart enough to keep all the event accounts contained in one event specific clan.

I don't think "smart" has anything to do with it.  I think they expected the corgi captains to act with a little bit of integrity.  Most that I saw appeared to.  A few made themselves and their clans look pretty bad.

Sign in to follow this