You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

My experience as a Corgi

17 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,453 posts
  1. Most received comment: "Why is the Corgi always in my team?"
  2. Second most received comment "What is a Corgi ship?"
  3. Most teams are very protective of their "puppy."
  4. Most people are friendly, occasionally they are hilarious.
  5. A very few seem to take the event as a personal insult to themselves.
  6. Occasionally someone thinks you are spamming an advertisement (I refer them to the news).
  7. Occasionally someone tried to team kill you "just to see if it will work."
  8. People tend to think that you are some sort of expert at the game (boy, if they only knew).
  9. I am better as a Corgi than I am on my main account (overall win rate 65%).
  10. It was really fun getting to play ships that I'll probably never see on my main account.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,392 posts
17,592 battles

11. People will ask if we are bots. My normal reply to that is "beep boop I am a human I love breathing oxygen".

• Funny 2

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,453 posts
Just now, Lert said:

11. People will ask if we are bots. My normal reply to that is "beep boop I am a human I love breathing oxygen".

I usually just say "woof!"

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
131 posts
5,647 battles

12. In relantion to 3, corgi veterans will defend a corgi on there team to the best of there abilities.

Ran into two last night, did my best to save them :3

[EBONR]
Members
183 posts
17,984 battles

I was glad to see a lot of Corgi's out there over the weekend thank you all had a blast chasing you all down and defending those on my own team.

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
8,868 battles

WG's really getting stingy with "corgis" or any other "hunt the X' in game events.

Back in WoT, when it first came out, killing a "corgi" gives 500 gold. Then it's 300. Now it's a crappy box.

Members
4,085 posts
4,347 battles

I figured it would make things easier if they gave corgi accounts a custom camo and name color or something. Guess it may be a bit much to suggest throwing a panel for corgi events in the events or missions tab. But it wouldn't hurt to have one made ahead of time so you can just throw it in. I say this because its a lot more convenient to click on that than clicking on your name, then on news way at the bottom and waiting for pseudo-webpage to load.  

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,392 posts
17,592 battles
24 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

WG's really getting stingy with "corgis" or any other "hunt the X' in game events.

Back in WoT, when it first came out, killing a "corgi" gives 500 gold. Then it's 300. Now it's a crappy box.

First time we did a corgi event on this server we had 50 corgis. Now we have nearly 300.

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
2 hours ago, Lert said:

First time we did a corgi event on this server we had 50 corgis. Now we have nearly 300.

With SuperNikoPowers  leaving soon I can only hope His Legacy  Lives On. Niko we owe you so much for your never ending dedication to WoWs and the Community at Large.

[SQUAD]
Members
2,136 posts
12,271 battles

I had a Corgi on my team and  we kicked butt... I figured I would make them work for it and while they tried, the corgi survived... :D 

Supertester
43 posts
13,101 battles

This corgi event was quite fun, the corgi players I ran across were decent players, better than your average server potato. I had the pleasure of running into Corgi Captain 186 I think in my Midway when he was in Roma. Needless to say it was not pretty. His friendly Des Moines couldnt save him from the sky cancer :D

Edited by DragonKiler