You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SchomDoggo

Looking for a clan

6 comments in this topic

[VANIR]
Members
173 posts
3,579 battles

Hello,

My name is SchomDaDoggo, you can just call me Schom or Doggo. I have a feeling that quite a few of you folks already know me, but I'm just looking for a new place to call home, and if you are willing to give me a chance to play CW I'd be thrilled... even though all I have at T10 is a Yamato and GK. I do have a Baltimore and somewhat close to the Des Moines. I'm looking for a clan that is fairly active in voice channels. I am a fan of anime, I would prefer a clan that is anime focused, but I can fit into most groups.

EDIT

Forgot to mention although it says I'm already in a clan, it's a clan that consist of me and one of my friends. we made it for the benefits of the naval base.

Edited by SchomDaDoggo

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,130 posts
14,253 battles

Where in FL are you?

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,130 posts
14,253 battles

HOOAH!

I'm down in Ft Lauderdale.  2/118 Inf here.

Since we actually have a complete and thorough Recruiting Process to weed-out the drama and undesireables, it would be a few weeks before you would have "full" membership with us if  you decided to apply.

We are always recruiting.... but at the present time, we have a notice on our OpServ that states that we are not recruiting simply for Clan Wars, but for those who wish to have a long-term clan home.

We are a strong core organization that is building a firm "Family of Friends" that also happens to be very military friendly. 

Check us out by visiting our OpServ at https://tsg4.enjin.com/

If you have any questions while you're perusing our site, feel free to ping us via the "Contact Us" form and someone will gladly get back to as soon as possible!