Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DarknessxRisenx

Looking for clan

5 comments in this topic

Members
25 posts
1,585 battles

Hey guys. Been playing wows a bit. Only been playing tier 1-3 in free time but now have some time to actually dedicate to the game and play with other.

Looking fo a semi casual clan who can help me level and has a discord for voice chat while in divisions. Thanks

Members
314 posts
21,227 battles

We would love to have a casual player in our clan. We play on discord and have players that are just here to player. We also have players that are willing to teach (assuming you want or need it).  

[AOD_D]
Members
24 posts
3,895 battles

Hey Death i would suggest you head over to clanAOD.net and check us out. AOD is a casual multi gaming community made of 3000+ great full members. However, we use ts3 if that is okay. We only ask that you be fairly mature, have a mic, and have a good attitude.

[QQ7]
Members
493 posts
3,787 battles
1 hour ago, Death1618 said:

Hey guys. Been playing wows a bit. Only been playing tier 1-3 in free time but now have some time to actually dedicate to the game and play with other.

Looking fo a semi casual clan who can help me level and has a discord for voice chat while in divisions. Thanks

Come check out us at Exiles, everything you'll need to know is in the topic!

:)

[CAE]
Members
726 posts
1,775 battles

As long as you don't have a mad hatred of Canadians or Anime, you might like to check out Canadian Anime Enthusiasts:

Sign in to follow this