Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kestrel_Falcon

What's wrong with this picture?

15 comments in this topic

[-TNT-]
Members
934 posts
17,827 battles

Classic example of what's my day been like.  Using a 7 point captain I manage to take first place.  So what went wrong number of things. DDs not screening ahead of our BBs. to much passive playing by my team. If MM thought I am a rock star with a suck-[edited]win-rate, then how is it I got THEM for team mates?

shot-18.02.19_14.35.30-0571.jpg

shot-18.02.19_14.35.31-0277.jpg

shot-18.02.19_14.35.34-0386.jpg

• Boring 1

Members
396 posts
13,657 battles

How are you playing? That seems like a little damage spread out across a lot of ships. 5 ships with less than 10k damage done, no kills.... What approach are you taking? Any replays?

[-TNT-]
Members
934 posts
17,827 battles

You know there no such thing as team kill but the Atago should of been mine as we two went toe to toe I torpedoed him then he repaired set a fire on him again hod him down to 7% health when out of the blue.... boom he dies to a salvo way behind me. And you judging me by kills how about the ones camping in the rear with kills without any creditable damage to speak of? And from what I read about this tug it's lack luster preforming CL for it's tier. Yet I manage to do okay. If barely manage to do okay using it. Then what does that say about my team?

Edited by Kestrel_Falcon

[GWG]
Members
6,722 posts
12,788 battles

Learn to switch between AP and HE.  Make it another part of your skillset.

Members
5,202 posts

Bad teams are nothing new. 50% of teams are worse than the other 50%. If you're consistently top of the leaderboard, that should translate to more wins over a sufficient number of games. 

Try not to shift too much blame to external factors. That's the first step toward complacency and stagnation. Think about what you can do to improve your own play and don't worry as much about factors outside of your control. 

• Cool 1

Members
396 posts
13,657 battles
55 minutes ago, Kestrel_Falcon said:

And you judging me by kills how about the ones camping in the rear with kills without any creditable damage to speak of?

Allow me to paraphrase this post:

OP: My team sucks, look at my XP score. Here is why: <attaches images with little information that indicates how the game was played>

ME: How are you playing? It looks like you're spreading out damage instead of finishing ships. Any replays?

OP: You're judging me.

If you post a "woe is me, my team sucks" post and do not provide much information about the game, you cannot be offended when people comment on their observations and ask for more information.

• Cool 2

[PLDN]
Supertester
2,155 posts
6,611 battles

Even if you had won, 5 of the enemy ships still out preformed you for base xp.

Load another battle and try again. Like wombat said, if you continue to put up higher than average numbers, it will produce higher than average winrate. Remember that patience is key, and blaming your team gets you nothing.

[SALVO]
Members
24,198 posts
24,546 battles
2 hours ago, Kestrel_Falcon said:

You know there no such thing as team kill but the Atago should of been mine as we two went toe to toe I torpedoed him then he repaired set a fire on him again hod him down to 7% health when out of the blue.... boom he dies to a salvo way behind me. And you judging me by kills how about the ones camping in the rear with kills without any creditable damage to speak of? And from what I read about this tug it's lack luster preforming CL for it's tier. Yet I manage to do okay. If barely manage to do okay using it. Then what does that say about my team?

A) You meant to say "Kill stealing".

B)  He wasn't judging you.  He was making some observations and asking questions.  Don't be so defensive.

C) Looking at the team score page you posted, I'd have to say that your team was pretty weak across the board.  And frankly a base XP of only 727 on a losing team, leading the team, is definitely very weak.  You had a decent game, but hardly a very good or great game.  But it really wasn't a game that was worthy of leading a losing team in XP.  

I'm not going to say that the problem was you any more than it was any other single player on your team.  It was just a weak team.  It happens. 

[SALVO]
Members
24,198 posts
24,546 battles
51 minutes ago, X15 said:

Even if you had won, 5 of the enemy ships still out preformed you for base xp.

Load another battle and try again. Like wombat said, if you continue to put up higher than average numbers, it will produce higher than average winrate. Remember that patience is key, and blaming your team gets you nothing.

X15, in this case, it was a bad team.  A losing team where the top base XP is only 727 is really very lame.  Since we don't have a replay, we have no way to know if they were particularly dumb or just simply outclassed in terms of talent.

Will blaming the team  get any anything.  No.  But no recognizing that it was a bad team is just as dumb in my book.  Sometimes you just get a  bad team.  Recognizing a bad team as being a  bad team isn't necessarily "blaming" them.  Recognition isn't blame.  And refusing to recognize a bad team for being such seems to me to be wrong in its own right.  Just recognize that you had a bad team (and perhaps sometimes the player himself is part of the badness) and move on.  You'll always have some very good teams and some very bad teams, or face one or the other.  Heck, if you face a very bad team, they can make your team look quite good in comparison, when the truth might be that your team was entirely average.  It's all relative.

[-TNT-]
Members
374 posts
14,731 battles
7 hours ago, Kestrel_Falcon said:

Classic example of what's my day been like.  Using a 7 point captain I manage to take first place.  So what went wrong number of things. DDs not screening ahead of our BBs. to much passive playing by my team. If MM thought I am a rock star with a suck-[edited]win-rate, then how is it I got THEM for team mates?

shot-18.02.19_14.35.30-0571.jpg

shot-18.02.19_14.35.31-0277.jpg

shot-18.02.19_14.35.34-0386.jpg

He took a 6 CL with no spotting dd . Fighting BB's that can 1 shot him alone ,with douch?bags BB hiding in the back farming dam instead of tanking ,,and you talk smack on him ,,,,,,He carried the TEAM ....

[-TNT-]
Members
374 posts
14,731 battles

O and Kii needs sigma increase .Since armor sucks ...Amagi so much better all around boat ....And AP bombers do same DAM as HE doz on Enterprise ,,,So unnurf  or fix them Cause no one after testing them is going to use the AP bomber thay are Sh?t now

Sign in to follow this