Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ShellMeNot

Fight for Texas - Top 25 Update

26 comments in this topic

[PSV]
Members
159 posts
12,721 battles

It seems clear to me that something is wrong with the Top 25 list given the recruitment numbers Wargaming is posting. Could someone clarify what the requirements are and how many players these people have recruited so we have a leaderboard as was promised?

@Radar_X

• Cool 1

[SUMO]
Members
46 posts
5,429 battles

I'm in agreeance with this. This is complete and utter [edited] the responses from the tech support has failed to yield and intelligent response. First it was the recruits get the prizes. then its the first 25 recruiters get the prizes. yet IT CLEARLY STATES, "Once per month, the top 25 Veterans with the most Recruits who meet this criteria get:

 • Atago
 • Kidd
 • Tirpitz
 • Mikhail Kutuzov
 • Hood
 • Loyang
 • Błyskawica
 • 7 Port Slots"

Now My problem with this is that I had 4 recruits last month 5 total. Myself and several others should be included in this list. Based on this math...

114 total recruits. 50 were from last month. that means 64 were from this month alone. as the total money raised per recruit is in addition to last month brings us to $2850 and 64 recruits x  $25 = $1600. last month was $1250+ february = $2850.

My issue is that The numbers dont match the players recruits as a simple bit a math shows that several would have had 3 recruits or lower this month AND YET STILL WON.

If there is another explanation I'm open to it. HOWEVER this should have been out with all the other information. But the clearly stated information on the other Fight for Texas Pages leaves it pretty cut and Dry.

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (7).png

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (10).png

Edited by Falcor93

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,241 posts

So you got [edited] over in a pyramid scheme and you're surprised? I admit I didn't even read half your post.

• Meh 2

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
4 minutes ago, Falcor93 said:

I'm in agreeance with this. This is complete and utter [edited] the responses from the tech support has failed to yield and intelligent response. First it was the recruits get the prizes. then its the first 25 recruiters get the prizes. yet IT CLEARLY STATES, "Once per month, the top 25 Veterans with the most Recruits who meet this criteria get:

 • Atago
 • Kidd
 • Tirpitz
 • Mikhail Kutuzov
 • Hood
 • Loyang
 • Błyskawica
 • 7 Port Slots"

Now My problem with this is that I had 4 recruits last month 5 total. Myself and several others should be included in this list. Based on this math...

114 total recruits. 50 were from last month. that means 64 were from this month alone. as the total money raised per recruit is in addition to last month brings us to $2850 and 64 recruits x  $25 = $1600. last month was $1250+ february = $2850.

My issue is that The numbers dont match the players recruits as a simple bit a math shows that several would have had 3 recruits or lower this month AND YET STILL WON.

If there is another explanation I'm open to it. HOWEVER this should have been out with all the other information. But the clearly stated information on the other Fight for Texas Pages leaves it pretty cut and Dry.5a8b62779ae16_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.9762d771ba48f759d58d3989fe3aa83c.png5a8b627c9b297_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.be591f8275a620335187af7318e83fc6.png5a8b628156e1e_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.524214f9f8a6a12652a935a2cf1dff5b.png5a8b6286839ca_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.1528655a6b6fd09b4ba23ce63b800d89.png5a8b628b3aff0_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.c62aa2dfdc378a0bd883b2a44b44172e.png5a8b62a82dd99_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.5fd36772f3d53d2f5d088584d42750f4.png5a8b62ad01bc8_Screenshot(7).thumb.png.e764d77707cc3fd1699326b354d56f92.png5a8b62b2daf94_Screenshot(8).thumb.png.65ea4273a6aff96b7ff09d2311768333.png5a8b62b82e8e3_Screenshot(9).thumb.png.27afd916e1a2140ba37467438dea8d28.png5a8b62bd0a424_Screenshot(10).thumb.png.88ac0c03c369fe5e620c3223db330090.png

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (5).png

Copy and Pasted But I still don't know what your up in arms about.

[SUMO]
Members
46 posts
5,429 battles

The reason for my comment is that I and several others who had 4 or more recruits last month wouldve beat out those who didnt Have 4 minimum. 3 is less than 4. so they shouldnt have won.

[PVE]
Members
201 posts
6,798 battles
21 minutes ago, Falcor93 said:

...I and several others who had 4 or more recruits last month...

How many of them have reached tier 6?

[SUMO]
Members
46 posts
5,429 battles

wargaming support has been no help. They continue to state that, I didnt participate, or that I wasnt on the list so they cant help me, or best one yet... That the prizes go to the recruits not recruiters.

[A-D-F]
Members
1,129 posts
9,414 battles
23 minutes ago, Falcor93 said:

wargaming support has been no help. They continue to state that, I didnt participate, or that I wasnt on the list so they cant help me, or best one yet... That the prizes go to the recruits not recruiters.

So the fact that there are three different 'explanations' given in response indicate something's not cricket. I hope you can get it sorted. 

[SUMO]
Members
46 posts
5,429 battles
3 minutes ago, Curly__san said:

So the fact that there are three different 'explanations' given in response indicate something's not cricket. I hope you can get it sorted. 

BINGO spot on the money. I'm in contact with the USS Texas as they are also getting shorted. Not just the players at this point.

[SUMO]
Members
46 posts
5,429 battles

Not at this time. But I have made them aware that based on the math that they are being shorted. even 25$ is a short. even if its 10 recruits thats $250 dollars. point being. It's the honesty and principle. If there's more being shorted then it needs to be dealt with.

Edited by Falcor93

[SUMO]
Members
46 posts
5,429 battles

Taken from the USS Texas foundations website is the same info posted on the december post. and I quote here in full, " 

PARTNERSHIP

JOIN WORLD OF WARSHIPS AND HELP SAVE THE BATTLESHIP TEXAS

World of Warships is a free, historical , online combat game from Wargaming.

Command a massive naval fleet featuring some of history’s most iconic war vessels.

Level up important tech modules and prepare to dominate the oceans in War of Warships.

Help Save the Battleship TEXAS by visiting World of Warships and entering your invite code.

Download and install World of Warships. Your bonuses will activate when you start the game. Then, play one battle in a non- Premium Tier 6 ship. After the battle, Wargaming will donate $25 to the Battleship TEXAS.

WG_SPB_WoWS_siteBranding_Texas_smallImg_
"

[PVE]
Members
201 posts
6,798 battles
1 hour ago, Falcor93 said:

all 5. all played their battle and got the Texas.

I guess the next question would be if you have any evidence you can present to WG to verify this.

I've never used the invite-a-friend program so I don't know if there is any way for you to look it up in your/their profile and/or account.

For future reference I would recommend taking screenshots of any interactions with WG that involve anything regarding purchases and/or rewards. For example, I take 4-6 screenshots of every purchase I make from the Premium shop.

I wish you the best of luck on getting it all sorted.

Edited by Amaruk
Grammer

[SUMO]
Members
46 posts
5,429 battles

my friends can log into their accounts and send me screenshots of the date of creation on their accounts. But wargaming wants to argue it.

[PVE]
Members
201 posts
6,798 battles
14 minutes ago, Falcor93 said:

but it doesnt show dates. yes they have their prizes.

Screenshot (11).png

16 minutes ago, Falcor93 said:

my friends can log into their accounts and send me screenshots of the date of creation on their accounts. But wargaming wants to argue it.

I would get a screenshot of each accounts creation date and send them along with the one you posted above.

If that fails then I would consider the possibility getting one of the CMs involved.

~~EDIT~~

One other possibility is the timing of their first Tier 6 game.  This last round most likely ended on January 31st/February 1st, so if the played their first Tier 6 game in February it might not count till next month.

Edited by Amaruk

[SUMO]
Members
46 posts
5,429 battles

only problem with this theory is that the last friend to complete was on the 30th. a full day before the end of the month

[PSV]
Members
159 posts
12,721 battles

Look, the simple fact is this:

"We'll be updating leaderboards of the best recruiters weekly with charity results! "

They promised weekly updates to leaderboards, I have yet to see a single one. Fix this, and maybe we understand what is going on. In all likelihood the script they are using to pull the player list is not functioning correctly.

[PVE]
Members
201 posts
6,798 battles
46 minutes ago, Falcor93 said:

@Amaruk thanks for the concern and Ideas.

You're most welcome.

And I do hope you get it sorted out, both for your sake as well as the rest of us.

[SALVO]
Alpha Tester
330 posts
20,687 battles

Count me in as another person who should have been on the list.    I have 34 invitee's.   Sure, not all were invited during the contest and  made it to tier 6.  But,  I know for a fact that other 'winners' had less invitee's than me in Dec.    

Its obvious that they are not picking the winners correctly, and they just don't care.   I have spend days going in circles with a support ticket.   Mostly answered by staff who have no idea how this contest even works.

Sign in to follow this