Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fazn

CV bugs

3 comments in this topic

[BLITS]
Members
1 post
3,458 battles

Is anybody else having CV related bugs after the last patch.  I tried to play several cv games and in each one i was unable to control my fighters at all.  The left click button did not assign way points or control the fighters like normal.  Completely unable to play as a cv currently as only the F key will launch them but once airborne i have no way of controlling the fighters.  I reset all my controls to default but this didnt not work either.

Members
1,776 posts
6,729 battles

I have had this a couple of times as well when playing carriers (a few months ago). I forgot what buttons I smashed to get this back working, alt-tab, escape?

Well... I can not help you, but I hope you feel better by knowing you aren't the only one :)

Members
323 posts
6,761 battles
2 hours ago, Fazn said:

Is anybody else having CV related bugs after the last patch.  I tried to play several cv games and in each one i was unable to control my fighters at all.  The left click button did not assign way points or control the fighters like normal.  Completely unable to play as a cv currently as only the F key will launch them but once airborne i have no way of controlling the fighters.  I reset all my controls to default but this didnt not work either.

I know how to solve it, just press SHIFT button continously until the Windows alert message (Sticky Key message) pops up and then you select the option NO. Then the bug will disappear, if it comes back just do the same process again.

Edited by MaxVladimus
Incorrect information

Sign in to follow this