qzom190

Have not received purchase

7 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
4,629 battles

Hello guys,

Well I have a very interesting problem... I bought some containers from premium shop yesterday but I have not receive them yet. No email notification either. Does anyone have similar experience or know what to do?

Thanks a lot :)

[NWOC]
Members
990 posts
11,528 battles
3 minutes ago, qzom190 said:

Hello guys,

Well I have a very interesting problem... I bought some containers from premium shop yesterday but I have not receive them yet. No email notification either. Does anyone have similar experience or know what to do?

Thanks a lot :)

Similar problem here. Purchased S. Dragon, got in game notification and email. But no ship. You have to submit a ticket to support, but they require a screenshot of confirmation email. Not sure how you gonna deal with that.

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
1,042 posts
16,628 battles
1 hour ago, Gruntdog_3 said:

Similar problem here. Purchased S. Dragon, got in game notification and email. But no ship. You have to submit a ticket to support, but they require a screenshot of confirmation email. Not sure how you gonna deal with that.

Is your carousel set up to be able to see Dragon ships? If so, submit a ticket. If not, click the little gears above the right side of your ship carousel to open those options, then click the box allowing you to see Dragon ships in your carousel. It might then magically appear.

Respects,

Am

• Cool 1

[NWOC]
Members
990 posts
11,528 battles
2 hours ago, Amracil said:

Is your carousel set up to be able to see Dragon ships? If so, submit a ticket. If not, click the little gears above the right side of your ship carousel to open those options, then click the box allowing you to see Dragon ships in your carousel. It might then magically appear.

Respects,

Am

Thanks Am, it was where you said!!!

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
1,042 posts
16,628 battles
5 hours ago, Gruntdog_3 said:

Thanks Am, it was where you said!!!

Glad to hear it, brother! Have fun with the new shooty-boat!

[NWOC]
Members
990 posts
11,528 battles
1 hour ago, Amracil said:

Glad to hear it, brother! Have fun with the new shooty-boat!

Tx Am. Keep that post you sent me, it is well presented and will be of immense use to others.

Go well GI.