You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ThePhantomPig

Looking for a clan that does NOT obsess over anime.

12 comments in this topic

Members
6 posts
6,022 battles

Personally I find it irrelevant and overall just annoying when 90% of the clan has an anime profile picture. I don't mind the occasional anime fan, but I would like to join a clan that keeps it to a bare minimum. I'm relatively competitive, and I go on every day for at least 2 hours. My only T10 is the Minotaur, and as such it is the ship I use the most (though I am trying to grind American carriers). I have Discord if anything. Are there any clans here that I could join? 

• Cool 5
  • Funny 4

[CTTDS]
Members
1 post
6,040 battles

Sure thing! CTTDS- Come To The Dark Side (yes, founded by a Star Wars fan, not anime)- would be happy to have you. As a clan we are fairly casual but looking to have consistent players for Clan Battles, and we have Discord. Feel free to join up if you're interested, and if we don't feel like the right fit, no hard feelings if you decide to move along to other waters. :)

Either way, best of luck in game!

Edited by Mirthinion

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
12,543 posts
18,077 battles

Wow, you can trade your big-eyed teenage girls for an old dude in a German helmet waving a light stick around; that's a step up! Dude, go to the Clan section and see which clans are looking for recruits and read what they're about.

[QQ7]
Members
491 posts
3,736 battles
7 hours ago, ThePhantomPig said:

Personally I find it irrelevant and overall just annoying when 90% of the clan has an anime profile picture. I don't mind the occasional anime fan, but I would like to join a clan that keeps it to a bare minimum. I'm relatively competitive, and I go on every day for at least 2 hours. My only T10 is the Minotaur, and as such it is the ship I use the most (though I am trying to grind American carriers). I have Discord if anything. Are there any clans here that I could join? 

Hey there

If you haven't found a Fleet yet, come check out Exiles! Everything you'll find is in the recruitment topic! 

PS. I personally use anime mods and all that.. but that's just for me only ;)

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
9,371 posts
9,171 battles
7 hours ago, ThePhantomPig said:

you are already in a clan. try again once you have left your current setup.

[ARP]
Members
311 posts
19,732 battles

I see that your in a clan already. Idk if your leaving or already joined. But our clan is competitive and we are about to get into storm league Wednesday. We are not an anime clan so you do not have to worry about that. We play on discord and we have on average 5 people on in the evenings if it's not clan wars night.  Message the JR2 clan as they are getting their group up and running

Edited by _Bunyan_

Members
27 posts
111 battles
On 2/18/2018 at 8:13 PM, ThePhantomPig said:

if you find one... let me know..

[187]
Members
1,625 posts
9,801 battles
On 5/12/2018 at 9:54 AM, Ghatazhak said:

What's anime? LOL

The word Anime is the Japanese term for Animation, which means all forms of animated media. In English... cartoons created by single lonely Japanese men for single lonely American men. lmbo...

Edited by C_D