Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
OldSaltyOne

Ultimate Troll Ships

35 comments in this topic

[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts

The three best ships to just simply be a troll in game are the Minotaur, Atlanta, and Akizuki.  I am not sure as of why this is maybe it's their extreme rate of fire or just their sheer annoyance to spam HE and or AP.  I know I do not have the Flint listed here as one but yes the Flint is a troll ship.  So with this being posted and the poll posted.  Which is your favorite ship to cause ultimate havoc in RB matches.  Yes we know these ships aggravate players.  But how can we not resist to play these ships.  They're just too damned fun.

Minotaur.PNG

Atlanta.PNG

Akizuki.PNG

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,392 posts
17,592 battles

You need to discover the joy that is a 130mm Bogatyr with 19 pt captain.

• Funny 2

[GLORY]
Members
344 posts
2,658 battles

Ooooh, the V-170 is my troll ship. 32 sec torp reload, awesome guns, low profile, speedy... Shall I go on?

Members
9,915 posts
13,295 battles
3 minutes ago, Lert said:

You need to discover the joy that is a 130mm Bogatyr with 19 pt captain.

xBUm2xn.jpg

• Cool 1

[KWF]
Members
4,044 posts
6,192 battles

I think a pretty good troll ship is the Giulio Cesare. You s**t on uptiering + theres some horror when you get detected at 11.3km from the enemy cruisers :Smile_bajan2:

• Cool 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,829 posts
2,957 battles

Whenever I need to just have some fun and pubstomp troll some of our lovely community then I jump right into my Nikolai 

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles

the higher tiered RN CLs are pretty trollish. But that's mostly due to the fact that they're never expected to run Radar..

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,147 posts
20,642 battles
1 minute ago, 44_percenter said:

I'm sensing a theme here. It's all the wallet warrior ships, isn't it? Pay $$, get an OP ship, go delete all the tech tree ships.

Must be reading different thread then I am.  Most of the above are tech tree.

• Funny 1
  • Meh 1

Members
559 posts
3,883 battles

Which tech tree is the Atlanta? I really don't care about the other ones. When I see an Atlanta on the red team, I know how my battleship is going to die.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2

[SYN]
Members
3,679 posts
21,206 battles
9 minutes ago, 44_percenter said:

I'm sensing a theme here. It's all the wallet warrior ships, isn't it? Pay $$, get an OP ship, go delete all the tech tree ships.

Of the 11 ships specifically mentioned 8 are tech tree ships.  Think before you speak perhaps

• Cool 1

Members
559 posts
3,883 battles
7 minutes ago, Camo68 said:

Of the 11 ships specifically mentioned 8 are tech tree ships.  Think before you speak perhaps

Which tech tree is the Scharnhorst? That's the other one, when you see it on the red side, you are not going to have a good time. Get the point before you tell other people to think, dillhole.

• Meh 3

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,147 posts
20,642 battles
Just now, 44_percenter said:

Which tech tree is the Scharnhorst? That's the other one, when you see it on the red side, you are not going to have a good time. Get the point before you tell other people to think, dillhole.

Oh, now I see your logic with your carefully crafted reply.  You are definately right... :cap_cool:

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[SYN]
Members
3,679 posts
21,206 battles
14 minutes ago, 44_percenter said:

No one mentioned the Scharnhorst, you clearly have your own agenda so why not start your own thread.    You could call it "percenter's pity party"

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[NET]
Beta Testers
530 posts
5,272 battles

gotta throw the Kutz on that list. one of the most annoying ships in game for trolling, the bellfast too.

Members
3,378 posts
14,142 battles

RN BB are such troll ship. Cruiser sail broadside against you and never expect AP shell coming their way 

Members
232 posts
1,467 battles
1 hour ago, Ivlerlin said:

the higher tiered RN CLs are pretty trollish. But that's mostly due to the fact that they're never expected to run Radar..

I hate Minotaurs with a passion. Sure it's a floating citadel, but those bastards are sneaky, will peck you to death with AP spam, and have torps.  

[MPIRE]
Beta Testers
1,809 posts
10,332 battles

I’ve discovered a love for a secondary spec Arkansas Beta.  The accuracy buff combined with the high velocity 127mm guns mean you can reliably hit cruisers and DDs at your max range of 6.4km.  Toss in BFT and the t9 secondary module and you’ll be reloading in a tad over 5 seconds.  

Why is it troll?  This is tier 4.  Secondary builds don’t exist at t4.  DDs will see you looking the other way, rush in, and die.  Over and over and over.  

Members
4,415 posts
17,991 battles
2 hours ago, 44_percenter said:

Not necessarily. One of my favorites is Fiji. :cap_like:

However, being a proud Wallet Warrior, my other favs are; Perth, Belfast, De Grasse, Yubari, and Vampire.

Members
3,095 posts
12,105 battles

I am surprised no one mentioned the Conqueror.  If you don't think that ship can troll, I'd be happy to prove you wrong.

[-GPS-]
Members
2,894 posts
33,913 battles

Trolls?

Konig Albert with Bismarck’s 19 point secondary captain.

Orion.  That absurd HE, nearly impossible to citadel monster with very good AA for Tier 4.  

Nikolai cuz your shells should converge as they approach that Phoenix...

Fujin/Kamikaze triplets. Tier 7?  Who cares... you’ll only see my torps  

Gremyaschy 

Perth cuz Belfast guns at Tier 6 and very few players understand what you are

Kutuzov

Conqueror because every B.B. should be able to farm Witherers. 

Edited by Landing_Skipper

[ANK-A]
Members
436 posts
12,470 battles
3 hours ago, warheart1992 said:

I think a pretty good troll ship is the Giulio Cesare. You s**t on uptiering + theres some horror when you get detected at 11.3km from the enemy cruisers :Smile_bajan2:

I had a 17 to 1 KDR in her today.  I agree completely!

Sign in to follow this