Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CmdNicol

All Wargaming Products

13 comments in this topic

[BIO]
Members
8 posts
2,306 battles

Just wanted all the wargaming people to know that I really hate all your games with an absolute passion, not that you care. To the players have fun playing them if you can. For me there are just to many other games out there where the developers actually care about what their customers think, and are so much more fun to play. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 8
  • Boring 5

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
10,075 posts
Just now, CmdNicol said:

Just wanted all the wargaming people to know that I really hate all your games with an absolute passion 

And it took you 1415 matches to figure that out?

• Boring 1

[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
3 minutes ago, CmdNicol said:

Just wanted all the wargaming people to know that I really hate all your games with an absolute passion, not that you care. To the players have fun playing them if you can. For me there are just to many other games out there where the developers actually care about what their customers think, and are so much more fun to play. 

Is this where I say IDGAF? Bye Bye

kjzVItR.jpg

• Funny 2

[BNKR]
Members
546 posts
362 battles
20 minutes ago, CmdNicol said:

You mean you even hate MOO? How can anyone hate MOO?

Members
1,353 posts

Yes the classic Internet I yam otta here post......not as much fun as the grammar Nazi post and definitely not as amusing as a top ten things I hate list. However let’s show support for our fellow player with our own I yam otta here posts....Dear video game crack dealer ...ya got me hooked on your ocean motion potion but I gotta get some sleep...SO I YAM OTTA here....until tomorrow you can stick your video vodka where the sun don’t shine....see ya

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Alpha Tester
2,716 posts
4,076 battles
39 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

And it took you 1415 matches to figure that out?

its cool, he played another after posting

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

-Members-
1,259 posts
508 battles

Closing this up.  As a reminder, please keep posts specific and constructive.  Thanks!

• Cool 3