Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Shadowman196

French BB`s

30 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Testers
50 posts
10,382 battles

So its my understanding that WG is locking French BB`s behind combat missions,even on the test server......if that's the case this game is [edited] and I will move on to bigger and better games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
[WM]
Members
354 posts
3,056 battles

Even if you don't get the BBs, you can pull some sweet flags from those crates, and they've got a guaranteed drop of an XP boosting camo. And that's on the free crates. I don't see where the complaint is coming from here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
845 posts
5,409 battles

Give a man a bag of gold, and he complains it is too heavy. Those French battleships are just teasers for you to try out. The whole line will be out in a few weeks, so practice being a little more patient.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
359
[MEIST]
Members
1,325 posts
5,000 battles
20 minutes ago, Shadowman196 said:

So its my understanding that WG is locking French BB`s behind combat missions,even on the test server......if that's the case this game is [edited] and I will move on to bigger and better games.

Try reading instead of coming on here looking like a fool. It isn't hidden info about them coming out in a few weeks.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,840
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Some people think free is not actually free. Some think their time has value in a Game.

I say Good Bye to you Sir,Hope you find what your looking for you will not be missed.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,477
[HINON]
Supertester
7,656 posts
8,120 battles
1 hour ago, BrandonKF said:

They'll be out in a month or so.

Can't wait?

A lot sooner than that. They’re dropping with 7.2

1 minute ago, Destroyer_Suzukaze said:

The missions are to get the ships pre-release. The whole tech tree will be in the game

This. The OP obvisoultnjasnt read anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,949 posts
11,729 battles
1 hour ago, BrandonKF said:

They'll be out in a month or so.

Can't wait?

 

I'm annoyed bc clearly if they're handing them out to the playerbase, the line is ready to go. WG is just trying to squeeze even more money out of this line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
594 posts
4,461 battles
Just now, Fog_Battleship_NCarolina said:

 

I'm annoyed bc clearly if they're handing them out to the playerbase, the line is ready to go. WG is just trying to squeeze even more money out of this line. 

Suppose I can understand that, though with the way some of their recent sales went I can understand why...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,949 posts
11,729 battles
3 minutes ago, BrandonKF said:

Suppose I can understand that, though with the way some of their recent sales went I can understand why...

 

When you release premiums like the ashitaka and the Chinese version of Perth, you shouldn't expect the ships to sell well if they can't even compete with the crappiest tech tree ships of the tier. Not saying to make premiums op, but they need to be competitive. Not to mention they make an absolute killing every time the santa crates come out. Those were out just a month ago, not to mention the money they're making off a slightly reskinned Yamato. I see no reason for them to sell these french crates. I usually buy everything wg releases but I can't justify these french crates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
411 posts
1 hour ago, Shadowman196 said:

So its my understanding that WG is locking French BB`s behind combat missions,even on the test server......if that's the case this game is [edited] and I will move on to bigger and better games.

It's a normal tech-tree line which will come out soon. You're throwing away 7k battle account because you're impatient and petulant?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
594 posts
4,461 battles
5 minutes ago, Fog_Battleship_NCarolina said:

When you release premiums like the ashitaka and the Chinese version of Perth, you shouldn't expect the ships to sell well if they can't even compete with the crappiest tech tree ships of the tier. Not saying to make premiums op, but they need to be competitive. Not to mention they make an absolute killing every time the santa crates come out. Those were out just a month ago, not to mention the money they're making off a slightly reskinned Yamato. I see no reason for them to sell these french crates. I usually buy everything wg releases but I can't justify these french crates.

Yes. Ashitaka didn't sell at all. Kii, not so well either. The Roma sold very well, but while it has a specific playstyle, folks are frustrated by it often with its inconsistent rifles, in spite of Mouse's warnings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,097
[BBICT]
Members
3,580 posts
3,720 battles

My friends....I have also been looking froward to the French BBs ever since I bought a Dunk last year... Waiting does indeed suck, when you know the line is ready to go, but you are not the gambling type to buy crates. Not complaining, but yeah, I think wargaming could have done this different. 

 

OP, don't give up so easy, this to shall pass... 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,949 posts
11,729 battles
4 minutes ago, BrandonKF said:

Yes. Ashitaka didn't sell at all. Kii, not so well either. The Roma sold very well, but while it has a specific playstyle, folks are frustrated by it often with its inconsistent rifles, in spite of Mouse's warnings.

If wg wants ships to sell well the ships need to have been built imo.  Bc surely what this game needed was a 3rd amagi class bb, when not a single one was completed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,023
[RLGN]
Members
12,285 posts
22,028 battles
1 minute ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

OP, don't give up so easy, this too shall pass... 

‘too’ 

In any case, +1 just because thinking about this correction led me off on a stupid tangent and gave me a good laugh.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,023
[RLGN]
Members
12,285 posts
22,028 battles
5 minutes ago, Fog_Battleship_NCarolina said:

If wg wants ships to sell well the ships need to have been built imo.  Bc surely what this game needed was a 3rd amagi class bb, when not a single one was completed.

A few more pre-dreds might be nice; my Mikasa feels lonely.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,515 posts
7,844 battles
34 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

A few more pre-dreds might be nice; my Mikasa feels lonely.

Yeah I want a Borodino or something. Why on earth WG only ever gave us the Mikasa is beyond me.

Edited by Hangoverhomey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
626 posts
1,630 battles
2 hours ago, amaROenuZ said:

Even if you don't get the BBs, you can pull some sweet flags from those crates, and they've got a guaranteed drop of an XP boosting camo. And that's on the free crates. I don't see where the complaint is coming from here.

A lot of people paid a lot of money and didn't get the ships. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,644
[OO7]
Members
3,844 posts
9,054 battles

If you have  no other boats you like playing and just are waiting for the french battleship line... I have a feeling you are going to be sorely disappointed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LHG]
Members
2,225 posts
6,283 battles
3 hours ago, Shadowman196 said:

So its my understanding that WG is locking French BB`s behind combat missions,even on the test server......if that's the case this game is [edited] and I will move on to bigger and better games.

Might be helpful to read a bit about the public test or the ongoing event event on the main server.  However, if being informed is not not your cup of tea, best of luck where ever you end up.

Edited by BB3_Oregon_Steel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,615
[RKLES]
Members
11,016 posts
12,551 battles
1 hour ago, Fog_Battleship_NCarolina said:

 

When you release premiums like the ashitaka and the Chinese version of Perth, you shouldn't expect the ships to sell well if they can't even compete with the crappiest tech tree ships of the tier. Not saying to make premiums op, but they need to be competitive. Not to mention they make an absolute killing every time the santa crates come out. Those were out just a month ago, not to mention the money they're making off a slightly reskinned Yamato. I see no reason for them to sell these french crates. I usually buy everything wg releases but I can't justify these french crates.

Actually Musashi is the Sister ship of Yamato and it's configuration is on par for what it was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×