Redwing6

Where is the Southern Dragon

16 comments in this topic

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,257 posts

I bought the Southern Dragon package...thought it was a great deal. Got the notifications ingame of the various items (shown in the screen shot), but the ship never appeared in the garage. Has anyone else had this problem? I submitted a ticket...but just curious if this is happening a lot.

shot-18.02.18_15.46.56-0780.jpg

[5D]
Members
3,047 posts
19,503 battles

Where it tells you the total number of ships and slots you have are some gears. Click on the gears and make sure the Dragon box is checked.

Most likely you don't have it checked so you can't see the content.

Members
1,271 posts
3,634 battles
13 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

The dragons should not be for sale bit unfair i thinks.

Typical wg and cash grab.

How is it unfair? As far as I know it doesn't have increased credit or xp earnings, and can't be used to train captains. In fact, it's worse than it's otherwise identical tech tree counterpart, because it can't mount camo of any sort.

Members
848 posts
5,437 battles

There's a small gear icon in the bottom right corner of the screen, just above the ship carousel. If you click it, it will show you all the special ship skin options which you can check or uncheck. Unchecking it means that the ships won't show up in your port and the skins won't show up on ships in battles. It's likely that, like others have said, your 'Dragon' ships are unchecked. Other options include ARP ships, Haifuri, Hunt for the Bismarck, North Cape, Halloween and Kobayashi skins.

Members
1,027 posts
5,679 battles
1 hour ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

The dragons should not be for sale bit unfair i thinks.

Typical wg and cash grab.

Because another reskinned Myoko is unfair ? 

[NWOC]
[NWOC]
Members
790 posts
10,052 battles
10 hours ago, Redwing6 said:

I bought the Southern Dragon package...thought it was a great deal. Got the notifications ingame of the various items (shown in the screen shot), but the ship never appeared in the garage. Has anyone else had this problem? I submitted a ticket...but just curious if this is happening a lot.

shot-18.02.18_15.46.56-0780.jpg

Yes. Same thing.

[NWOC]
[NWOC]
Members
790 posts
10,052 battles
8 hours ago, LordGomes said:

There's a small gear icon in the bottom right corner of the screen, just above the ship carousel. If you click it, it will show you all the special ship skin options which you can check or uncheck. Unchecking it means that the ships won't show up in your port and the skins won't show up on ships in battles. It's likely that, like others have said, your 'Dragon' ships are unchecked. Other options include ARP ships, Haifuri, Hunt for the Bismarck, North Cape, Halloween and Kobayashi skins.

Thank you. Solved problem.

[A-D-F]
Members
2,105 posts
9 hours ago, warpath_33 said:

How is it unfair? As far as I know it doesn't have increased credit or xp earnings, and can't be used to train captains. In fact, it's worse than it's otherwise identical tech tree counterpart, because it can't mount camo of any sort.

I believe he means it is unfair because the two dragons were boats you earned. He is right in that regard, but it didn't stop them with Graf Spee, so why would this be any different.

[ERN]
1,257 posts
On 2/18/2018 at 4:51 PM, 1SneakyDevil said:

Where it tells you the total number of ships and slots you have are some gears. Click on the gears and make sure the Dragon box is checked.

Most likely you don't have it checked so you can't see the content.

THX! Things have changed a great deal since I started playing this game.

[ERN]
1,257 posts
On 2/19/2018 at 2:51 AM, Doombeagle said:

Beagles?

I LOVE BEAGLES!

Cheri 010.JPG

[A-D-F]
Members
2,105 posts
3 hours ago, Redwing6 said:

I LOVE BEAGLES!

Cheri 010.JPG

The sandwich is getting heavy, very heavy. You cannot hold the sandwich any more. Put the sandwich on the floor.

• Cool 1

[ERN]
1,257 posts
On 2/22/2018 at 7:50 PM, Doombeagle said:

The sandwich is getting heavy, very heavy. You cannot hold the sandwich any more. Put the sandwich on the floor.

The wife took the pic, she was washing dishes...they followed her around like puppies for their entire lives....I always have wondered just how much they would have phked up someone who bothered "the mommy"....the 1 on the right I had to put down from throat cancer (Radar) the 1 on the left (Reilly--he lay down one day when we were at work...and never woke up) dies from loneliness...3 months later. It's been 6 years and I still miss them. Thx for the comment sir! I cried harder when Radar died than when my mom did (she was very ill for a long time, Radar was fast...)