Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
OldSaltyOne

Musashi Question

7 comments in this topic

[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts

The Missouri has been up for ever, I've got mine thankfully since it will be gone come next patch.  So I am back to the Free XP grind again.  I've also gotten my Nelson unlocked as well which is truly a fun little battleship to play.  How ever seeing that Mo was around for quite some time I am hoping that I have enough time to completely grind out the 750K worth of free xp that I will need to unlock the ship.  I mean if I really wanted to spend 120 dollars or so I could easily unlock the ship with the earned ship experience I've gained which I've amassed over 2.5 million almost 3 million convertible xp.  But I'm wanting to save that xp and just do the grind.  So the question being does anybody know how long Musashi is going to be around.  Will it be the same amount of time that Mo has been available?  Well if you have the answer please comment and thank you ahead of time.

[YAN]
Members
1,700 posts
8,085 battles

Certainly long enough to do the grind, I wouldn't expect Musashi to leave anytime soon, if this year even going by Missouris time.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,270 posts
18,453 battles

Even if it goes, unless it's rated as OP, it will be back; they ALWAYS come back because WOW ALWAYS wants your money.

(Even though it's strictly a free XP ship players will spend $ to get their regular XP converted to free XP, so WoW ALWAYS wins.)

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,799 posts
14,724 battles

MU is a replacement of the MO

You will have more then enough time to grind the FreeXP needed, so not to worry about the time

[PVE]
Members
5,008 posts
22,432 battles
2 hours ago, SuperSpud1 said:

how long Musashi is going to be around

Fortunately you have the XP to convert to Free XP if necessary so you have no reason to panic but I wanna point out that WG did NOT say the Musashi would be around forever as they did w/MO...& w/talks of T9 CA possibly being sold for Free XP expect a bit of shuffling (maybe more that expected) w/all the Free XP ships.

Just pointing out that just because Mo was here for a year there's no guarantee that Mu will be...even though everybody "tells" everybody that it will doesn't mean WG doesn't have other plans (or maybe they don't actually have other plans presently...but that doesn't mean "other plans" won't develop (I mean...they are developers after all).

Although Umikami has a point...

1 hour ago, Umikami said:

it will be back

so there's no need to panic regardless.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Members
848 posts
5,637 battles

You should have plenty of time to get the Mu, I don't think WG are going to be releasing too many tier 9 premium ships for free xp. I mean, how many can you release before you inevitably turn to making up new Soviet paper-cruisers?

Members
828 posts
6,368 battles
2 hours ago, SuperSpud1 said:

The Missouri has been up for ever, I've got mine thankfully since it will be gone come next patch.  So I am back to the Free XP grind again.  I've also gotten my Nelson unlocked as well which is truly a fun little battleship to play.  How ever seeing that Mo was around for quite some time I am hoping that I have enough time to completely grind out the 750K worth of free xp that I will need to unlock the ship.  I mean if I really wanted to spend 120 dollars or so I could easily unlock the ship with the earned ship experience I've gained which I've amassed over 2.5 million almost 3 million convertible xp.  But I'm wanting to save that xp and just do the grind.  So the question being does anybody know how long Musashi is going to be around.  Will it be the same amount of time that Mo has been available?  Well if you have the answer please comment and thank you ahead of time.

You need to get to the point much faster in a concise manner. Lol.

I'm guessing you will have about one year.

Sign in to follow this