Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

2nd 19 pt Capt FINALLY

11 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
11,226 posts
21,555 battles

Got my 1st 19 pt Capt back in December in Montana and today I got my GK Capt to 19 pts. Man It takes longer to grind a 19 pt Capt than an entire ship line T1-T10. Even worse if you do it all in Co-op. LOL

Next up is my IJN BB Capt in Yamato ( 17 pts and 1/2 way to 18) and then my BRN BB Capt in KGV (15pts and 3/4+ to 16). Man it will be nice to have Elite Capt XP flowing in to help get my lower point Capt's up there. I have 40+ Capt's in the 11-14 pt range I will be able to work on a lot faster as I get more 19 pt Capt's.

Great day, :Smile_great:

rygTryv.jpg

Members
674 posts
1,254 battles

Congrats...after 518 battles now I'm starting to see when my efforts are being defeated by captains with certain skills (concealment, rpg, etc)...it's frustrating as a new player when you are getting out detected by the same ship you are sailing. Looking forward to captains over and above 10 points. 

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
11,226 posts
21,555 battles
6 minutes ago, BullpupWOT said:

Congrats...after 518 battles now I'm starting to see when my efforts are being defeated by captains with certain skills (concealment, rpg, etc)...it's frustrating as a new player when you are getting out detected by the same ship you are sailing. Looking forward to captains over and above 10 points. 

Thank you. 

Have to be honest I always thought Capt skills were an overrated thing. That was until I got into the higher points and the skills started stacking. They make a huge difference. Now a 10pt Capt seems like a new one and I miss all the extra things lol.

[WOLFG]
Members
233 posts
6,563 battles

Congrats Sir.  Great accomplishment and adds serious clout to the ships.

[PHASE]
Members
6,258 posts
19,807 battles
19 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Thank you. 

Have to be honest I always thought Capt skills were an overrated thing. That was until I got into the higher points and the skills started stacking. They make a huge difference. Now a 10pt Capt seems like a new one and I miss all the extra things lol.

Many games they are overated and not used.. But there are some that are invaluable, concealment and last stand.....

[PVE]
Members
11,226 posts
21,555 battles
Just now, Sweetsie said:

Many games they are overated and not used.. But there are some that are invaluable, concealment and last stand.....

I am a Concealment convert for sure.

Members
674 posts
1,254 battles

When I'm running my DDs on Domination, my ships are getting detected about 100-200 meters short of the cap by DDs that I'm not counter detecting that subsequently make the cap and smoke before I detect them. I'm just guessing that sometimes it's the ship, but I'm guessing it's probably concealment expert leaving me short. 

-Members-
360 posts
194 battles

Well done! The best part about having a 19pt Captain is they can be used to get more 19pt Captains, and you can increase that XP gain exponentially. Here is a good write up for anyone who is looking to boost their Captains:

[VVV]
Beta Testers
806 posts
6,513 battles

With the premium camo's on my T10's, I find that elite commander xp adds up quickly. I have to say it's a feature WG done right. Being able to use it to respect my captains, or retrain ones I move instantly is such a huge benefit. Let alone using it to quickly level up a captain. For myself, It seems like I add up commander xp super quickly on my T10's. Sitting at 1.1 Million Free Commander XP, And that's after spending tons of finishing out more of my captains to 19.

Congrat's on your second 19 point Captain! 

[RLGN]
Members
13,486 posts
23,513 battles
14 minutes ago, Naviss said:

With the premium camo's on my T10's, I find that elite commander xp adds up quickly. I have to say it's a feature WG done right. Being able to use it to respect my captains, or retrain ones I move instantly is such a huge benefit. Let alone using it to quickly level up a captain. For myself, It seems like I add up commander xp super quickly on my T10's. Sitting at 1.1 Million Free Commander XP, And that's after spending tons of finishing out more of my captains to 19.

A player who's motivated! Unlike me. T10 can go to blazes.

14 minutes ago, Naviss said:

Congrat's on your second 19 point Captain! 

For OP's sake, on this we agree.

Sign in to follow this