Thanhauser

Wrong Collection Progression

5 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
5,871 battles

Hey everyone,

I'm just receiving "Hunt for Bismark" collection crates instead of the French ones. I've already completed the Bismark one, so, don't really understand what's happening. All UI is for french collection, except the aspect of the crate and its content.

Any answers?

Thanks.

[CNM88]
Members
84 posts
10,185 battles

The Bismarck containers have been returned for something like winning 5 battles. The French ones should still be given to you once you complete a stage in the mission.

Members
6 posts
9,246 battles

I'm receiving Hunt for Bismark shields as a reward in containers!!! Worthless since I've already completed the mission.  So far I've received six duplicate shields which otherwise would have been the French collection and finished off my collection for those.  Pointless.

This Needs FIXED.

• Meh 1

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,780 posts
25,373 battles
On 18.2.2018 at 9:22 PM, SgtRock_EasyCo said:

I'm receiving Hunt for Bismark shields as a reward in containers!!! Worthless since I've already completed the mission.  So far I've received six duplicate shields which otherwise would have been the French collection and finished off my collection for those.  Pointless.

This Needs FIXED.

Fix what? The Bismarck collection is a EXTRA mission that should help players that didn’t complete it in the first time. You don’t get those containers instead of a French one. So there is nothing that need to be fixed.