You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
bubbleboy264

15 RANDOM BATTLE WINS FRENCH BB MISSION

22 comments in this topic

[WOLF4]
Members
446 posts
6,712 battles

I’m seriously questioning the point of my existence while trying to play through this god awful final French BB mission. I just want to try out another ship, my rotten luck as usual has only given me the tier 5. I’ve completed everything else, so WG naturally decides to [edited] me without any lubricant on these final sets of missions. We could complete the first set in coop, but since WG loves being sadistic and cruel, they make me only able to get 15 wins in random battles. On a weekend. Every team I get is complete [edited], and even when I’ve carried as hard as I possibly can, they still find a way to lose. I’ve had so many guaranteed wins turn into defeats I’ve lost count. I’ve gotten only 5 wins so far in this final mission, out of 17 or so games played. This is obscene. WHY CANT WE JUST DO THIS IN COOP WE COULD WITH THE MUCH EASIER FIRST SET IM SICK OF CONSTANTLY DOING MONSTER GAMES AND STILL ALL MY EFFORT IS WORTHLESS CAUSE WE STILL LOSE. I had a game in my minekaze yesterday where I did 183k damage, landed 23 torpedoes, killed 4 ships, fully capped twice, assisted capping twice, got high caliber, AND WE STILL LOST. I PHYSICALLY CANT CARRY ANY HARDER THAN I DID AND IT STILL IS NEVER ENOUGH. DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW AGONIZING AND TORTUROUS THIS IS FOR ME TO DO SO MUCH AND ITS STILL NOT ENOUGH AND COUNTS NOTHING TOWARDS COMPLETING THIS [edited]MISSION. WHY CANT WE DO THIS IN COOP WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE 15 WINS WHY ARE WEEKEND TEAMS ALWAYS SO AWFUL I DONT UNDERSTAND

• Funny 1
  • Meh 5

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,400 posts
17,609 battles
17 minutes ago, bubbleboy264 said:

DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW AGONIZING AND TORTUROUS THIS IS FOR ME TO DO SO MUCH

If it's that agonizing to you I recommend you exit the game, uninstall and find professional help.

• Funny 2

[4HIM]
Members
2,911 posts
11,290 battles

Meh, I've quit bothering with this RNG fest event.  It depends on getting the right thing from a random crate.  And with my luck with WoWS crates, I've just stopped being concerned with it.  They'll be in the tree later if I want them.  At least you didn't spend a bunch of money for little return.  Like I did on the Santa crates.  

[-AGW-]
Members
975 posts
12,832 battles

All this angst to get some pixel ships that you are also going to lose battles with.

[LEGIT]
Members
2,219 posts
30,429 battles
10 minutes ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

They'll be in the tree later if I want them

Yep.  

[YAN]
Members
1,700 posts
8,085 battles
24 minutes ago, Lert said:

If it's that agonizing to you

Hes not the only one, I don't see why WG has been making missions and campaigns increasingly difficulty lately.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,400 posts
17,609 battles
6 minutes ago, Akeno017 said:

Hes not the only one, I don't see why WG has been making missions and campaigns increasingly difficulty lately.

If it bothers you, don't do them. That's an honest recommendation. If WG sees a vastly reduced completion rate below their projections they'll tone it down a bit next time.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
7,411 posts
10,956 battles
39 minutes ago, bubbleboy264 said:

I’m seriously questioning the point of my existence while trying to play through this god awful final French BB mission. I just want to try out another ship, my rotten luck as usual has only given me the tier 5. I’ve completed everything else, so WG naturally decides to a*sf*#ck me without any lubricant on these final sets of missions. We could complete the first set in coop, but since WG loves being sadistic and cruel, they make me only able to get 15 wins in random battles. On a weekend. Every team I get is complete ratsh$t, and even when I’ve carried as hard as I possibly can, they still find a way to lose. I’ve had so many guaranteed wins turn into defeats I’ve lost count. I’ve gotten only 5 wins so far in this final mission, out of 17 or so games played. This is obscene. WHY CANT WE JUST DO THIS IN COOP WE COULD WITH THE MUCH EASIER FIRST SET IM SICK OF CONSTANTLY DOING MONSTER GAMES AND STILL ALL MY EFFORT IS WORTHLESS CAUSE WE STILL LOSE. I had a game in my minekaze yesterday where I did 183k damage, landed 23 torpedoes, killed 4 ships, fully capped twice, assisted capping twice, got high caliber, AND WE STILL LOST. I PHYSICALLY CANT CARRY ANY HARDER THAN I DID AND IT STILL IS NEVER ENOUGH. DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW AGONIZING AND TORTUROUS THIS IS FOR ME TO DO SO MUCH AND ITS STILL NOT ENOUGH AND COUNTS NOTHING TOWARDS COMPLETING THIS [edited]MISSION. WHY CANT WE DO THIS IN COOP WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE 15 WINS WHY ARE WEEKEND TEAMS ALWAYS SO AWFUL I DONT UNDERSTAND

873.gif

• Funny 3

[KRAB]
Members
888 posts
7,326 battles

15 wins and 10 ships should take 30 games for the average player. The mission lasts until March 2nd - that is something like 3 games a day. 

All you need to do is play the game normally and you will finish it automatically. 

This is an incredibly easy mission.

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,827 posts
4,361 battles
15 minutes ago, Akeno017 said:

Eh, they're still far easier than what EU has had to deal with. Heck; almost every complaint they had was why can't WGEU just copy WGNA's Missions/Challenges.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,400 posts
17,609 battles
6 minutes ago, YamatoA150 said:

Eh, they're still far easier than what EU has had to deal with.

Oh? What's their mission look like?

Members
674 posts
1,254 battles
2 minutes ago, Lert said:

Missions are they same, they are just written in funny languages (being a smart a$$).

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,827 posts
4,361 battles
Just now, Lert said:

It's the same as NA currently, at least for their French BB Mission chain.

I was referencing that prior to centralizing and consolidating some of the Challenges/Missions/Campaigns and server-related events to be nearly uniform across all servers, EU often had the worst and most arbitrary requirements for free stuff. Like one of the ARP ships was nearly impossible to obtain without either potatoing hard (to the detriment of the team), or fighting your own teammates for the kills (also to the detriment of the team). And even just a single day of Premium required something ridiculous like 200 torpedo hits with a T8 or higher cruiser, or 100 Kills in PvP, but you only had 2 days to do it. Plenty of horror stories from both EU itself and WoWs Reddit over being burnt out in EU events prior to the centralization/consolidation.

In comparison, most of the NA missions are quite reasonable. To the point that some of the more recent EU missions just seem to be NA's ported over.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,298 posts
18,473 battles

I am finding it hard to understand why players get so bent out of shape over the Corgi missions. I was in a number of battles yesterday with Corgi's on the red team where my team totally lost it trying to kill them! Had one match where one player killed a Corgi and was team killed by another for kill stealing. Had another match where two players were arguing over which had the right to kill the Corgi in chat, and got so wrapped up in their argument that the red team just snuck up on them and killed them. After a while I just gave up and quit playing.

IT'S A GAME!

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,298 posts
18,473 battles
7 minutes ago, pyantoryng said:

Go to battle naked...paint and flags jinx you badly.

I never wear paint or flags when I battle; the paint smells funny and makes me dizzy unless I open a window and the flags crawl into places they don't belong.

• Funny 1

[ARP2]
Members
1,368 posts
3,638 battles

You think this is tough?  Be glad you missed the original ARP missions.  I still sail my Myoko, neon pink and all, with pride after that effort.

These French missions are almost as easy as the "do X damage receive cookie" missions they usually do.  Hell, I finished two last night by accident.  I didn't even know the requirements.

Edited by Hatework

[REVY]
Members
2,068 posts
11,439 battles
2 hours ago, bubbleboy264 said:

I’m seriously questioning the point of my existence while trying to play through this god awful final French BB mission. I just want to try out another ship, my rotten luck as usual has only given me the tier 5. I’ve completed everything else, so WG naturally decides to [edited] me without any lubricant on these final sets of missions. We could complete the first set in coop, but since WG loves being sadistic and cruel, they make me only able to get 15 wins in random battles. On a weekend. Every team I get is complete [edited], and even when I’ve carried as hard as I possibly can, they still find a way to lose. I’ve had so many guaranteed wins turn into defeats I’ve lost count. I’ve gotten only 5 wins so far in this final mission, out of 17 or so games played. This is obscene. WHY CANT WE JUST DO THIS IN COOP WE COULD WITH THE MUCH EASIER FIRST SET IM SICK OF CONSTANTLY DOING MONSTER GAMES AND STILL ALL MY EFFORT IS WORTHLESS CAUSE WE STILL LOSE. I had a game in my minekaze yesterday where I did 183k damage, landed 23 torpedoes, killed 4 ships, fully capped twice, assisted capping twice, got high caliber, AND WE STILL LOST. I PHYSICALLY CANT CARRY ANY HARDER THAN I DID AND IT STILL IS NEVER ENOUGH. DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW AGONIZING AND TORTUROUS THIS IS FOR ME TO DO SO MUCH AND ITS STILL NOT ENOUGH AND COUNTS NOTHING TOWARDS COMPLETING THIS [edited]MISSION. WHY CANT WE DO THIS IN COOP WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE 15 WINS WHY ARE WEEKEND TEAMS ALWAYS SO AWFUL I DONT UNDERSTAND

DeterminedDependentDonkey-size_restricte

[SYN]
Members
5,818 posts
13,244 battles

Questioning one's own existence, even if being rhetorical.  Accusing the devs of screwing you, specifically, and of being sadistic and cruel.  Caps Lock stuck on.  Begging for things to be easier.  Talking as though you'll never win a match again, or that the ships you're grinding for will never be in the tech tree.  Or that you still don't have plenty of time to complete the missions.

Talk about first world problems.

Take it down a notch.  We're all playing the same game. It's not about you.  There are far more important things to get so bothered about.

Some people take this game way too personally and seriously.