Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SansPeur

Thank You for Going AFK so We Could Win

11 comments in this topic

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
517 posts
17,055 battles

Random1.thumb.jpg.88181b192e97a5ba25c15834a3f51ae7.jpg

Our Omaha had said this in chat a minute or so before this screen grab.

Random2.thumb.jpg.42dfe586b1e6786340873f94c62faa2f.jpg

Having just killed the two DDs, I ran to join the Omaha and wait out the time for a win.

If the Omaha had stayed in the game and died, it would have been a loss.

[VOC]
Beta Testers
1,130 posts
6,779 battles

I hate it to say; but it's wrong to encourage people to do that...

Gratz on the win but people shouldn't copy this behaviour..

Sorry to say but this kind of behaviour shouldn't get a podium.. That said; yes I know, I shouldn't do that either but I needed to tell this;

In one of my games today we got a Benson on the team, tier 10 game. He refused to play because he was bottom tier.. The guy played already 10k games..

Beta Testers
297 posts
13,557 battles

Sometimes RL issues happen and disconnects occur, door bell rings, kids fall off the roof, dogs attack postman. swirling vortex from planet X sucks you out of the chair. When it helps your team win, awesomeness is the result.  4 thumbs up for your fortunately good luck in this instance.

[B-W-M]
[B-W-M]
Members
469 posts
5,913 battles

When you're going to win in points and the silly scrubs are still trying to pad their xp

Even knowing that a loss will halve it...

Members
674 posts
1,254 battles
22 minutes ago, Alien_Observer said:

Sometimes RL issues happen and disconnects occur, door bell rings, kids fall off the roof, dogs attack postman. swirling vortex from planet X sucks you out of the chair. When it helps your team win, awesomeness is the result.  4 thumbs up for your fortunately good luck in this instance.

Let's analyze this properly....only solicitors wring the doorbell, kids aren't going to be running away now that they fell off the roof, dog needs to eat, imaginary vortex. None of these are reasons to leave the game (insert troll face) 

• Funny 2

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
517 posts
17,055 battles
33 minutes ago, Alien_Observer said:

Yes RL happens, but the Omaha said in chat, this game is a loss and I'm going back to port, then left the game.

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Remember his name and shame him in game with a  snide remark about him leaving like he did before. Not much can be done about it but at least you will have satisfaction.

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
517 posts
17,055 battles
1 hour ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Remember his name and shame him in game with a  snide remark about him leaving like he did before. Not much can be done about it but at least you will have satisfaction.

I looked him up after the game.  Just over 500 games played, 64 in the Omaha (2nd highest played, 44% win and ave 20k damage in it) . 

I don't think this is the first time he has bailed mid game.  

Beta Testers
1,100 posts
9,864 battles
23 hours ago, Lionel92 said:

I hate it to say; but it's wrong to encourage people to do that...

Gratz on the win but people shouldn't copy this behaviour..

Sorry to say but this kind of behaviour shouldn't get a podium.. That said; yes I know, I shouldn't do that either but I needed to tell this;

In one of my games today we got a Benson on the team, tier 10 game. He refused to play because he was bottom tier.. The guy played already 10k games..

He’s not encouraging him, he’s mocking him for giving up.

[WOLF4]
Members
161 posts
3,812 battles

Or alternatively he plays and you win by a larger margin. I think the fact that he was AFK made the game closer than it should be.

Sign in to follow this