Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
tank2tank

Hipper Repair Module

8 comments in this topic

[ZR]
Members
984 posts
12,272 battles
56 minutes ago, tank2tank said:

When will Hipper get repair module ?a lot of T8 Cruisers have them why not Hipper ?

Is 2 a lot?
cause there are only 2 and one is premium

[WG-CC]
Privateers, Members
9,038 posts
7,956 battles
1 hour ago, tank2tank said:

When will Hipper get repair module ?a lot of T8 Cruisers have them why not Hipper ?

Mogami? Nope

Atago/Takao? Yes

New Orleans? Nope

Admiral Hipper? Nope

Prinz Eugen? Nope

Chapayev? Nope

Kutuzow? Nope

Edinburgh? Yes

Charles Martel? Nope

2/9 have a heal, that's 22.2%. Is that a lot?

[THREE]
Members
2,301 posts
12,376 battles

Hey

Having the Hipper and prinz Eugen' I think the P.E. could and should be considered for a heal, something to set it apart from the Hipper.  Both need a upgrade to the ROF to make them more competitive, something in the 10.5-11.0 second reload time.  While they have good armor, the torps are sub-par with competitors, the reload needs a buff since they only have 8 guns, speed and gun range is good.  Both are decent ships but there are other cruisers which are better and more likely to be taken over the Germans at T8.

Pete

[CZS]
Members
842 posts
8,005 battles
12 hours ago, sasquatch_research said:

Hey

Having the Hipper and prinz Eugen' I think the P.E. could and should be considered for a heal, something to set it apart from the Hipper.  Both need a upgrade to the ROF to make them more competitive, something in the 10.5-11.0 second reload time.  While they have good armor, the torps are sub-par with competitors, the reload needs a buff since they only have 8 guns, speed and gun range is good.  Both are decent ships but there are other cruisers which are better and more likely to be taken over the Germans at T8.

Pete

Overall, probably the most sane thing is to give the PE the Heal, and buff the ROF on the Hipper slightly more (say 11 seconds on the Hipper, 12 on the PE).  That would create space between the two, and fix most of the problems with survivability and lack of DPM.

• Cool 1

[BBC]
[BBC]
Beta Testers
40 posts
3,065 battles

Giving them both repair in addition to some other buffs would be a good start.  Considering that repair is being given to light cruisers, destroyers and same tier premium cruisers as a bonus skill, it's pure power creep at this point to not give it to tech tree heavy cruisers that stand to benefit from it the most.  It's not like the Hipper/Eugen are packed with killer cruiser skills either, repair should have been included from day 1.

Members
152 posts
11,108 battles

I Think the Hipper should have better guns or better speed because she is like big isberg battleship but is not. Also Yorck have better guns in his tier

[THREE]
Members
2,301 posts
12,376 battles

Hey

From what we are being told that Hipper will have the better ROF and the PE will get the heal.  I personally think this makes a great deal of sense and will help both ships become much more relevant in today's cruiser meta.   I would add that the Indianapolis should also get a extremely much needed heal and a slight improvement to her HP as well, this would mean that premiums like PE, Atago, and Indy would share the heal where tech tree ships might not.  The Indy is pathetic in it's current form for survivability.

Pete

Sign in to follow this