Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
bdnorcal

Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Borks of War

4 comments in this topic

[GGWP]
Members
16 posts
16,306 battles

“Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Borks of War”

Do you like boats?

Do you like Corgis (or any dog)?

Do you like military history? (Specifically Naval history from the turn of the 20th century to mid 20th century?)

Good News!  I have the clan for YOU!

We are “The Borks of War”  (TBOW)

We are looking for members to join TBOW to grow the clan while having a good time.  Our main goal right now is for you to join us and play Clan Battles.  We want to reap the juicy rewards of Clan Battles and you should too.

A few items about our clan:

Everyone in the clan has a microphone and we require that you have one too.  We have a Discord server and a private Teamspeak server too.  We are on the servers daily.   Clan information and Clan Battles happen on Discord.  PM for a link if you want to get to know us.

We respect each other and are not [edited].  We also respect other players in the game.  We hate drama.

We play to win and have fun.  (Why are we playing a game if we are not after fun?)

Communication and working together is key for our group.  We are a TEAM!

To put the icing on the cake, we have all built our base for the economic benefits.   The clan docks are completed (-10% servicing cost for every ship).  We also have the XP boost (+3% xp) for Japanese, German, French, and Russia.  We are close to the next nation so join and help us choose!

If you would like to get to know us, PM me and I’ll send you the Discord link.

bdnorcal

[Y0L0]
[Y0L0]
Members
68 posts
10,394 battles

Hello there fellow captains. I am MONKEYBOMBS1945 the Recruiter for The Borks of War. We are a fun and competitive group of Corgis who are out to conquer the 7 Seas. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to PM me. GL and Fair Seas o7. This is MONKEYBOMBS1945 coming to you from Corgi HQ.giphy.gif.ab294dd3eb3b88211129bf696d425fd9.gif

Sign in to follow this