Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Patton5150

Server going down for maintenance?

25 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,845 posts
42,438 battles

Anyone else getting this message?  Got it after my last battle.  My remaining 2 hours of premium are going to be wasted.

Members
4,415 posts
18,005 battles

Yup, I got it too. That's why I'm here.

Great planning WG, server maintenance on a weekend afternoon.

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
517 posts
17,075 battles

I just had it too.

It happened a week or two ago as well during peak playing time.

[CUTE]
[CUTE]
Members
1,912 posts
7,304 battles

Snowflakes, this issue has been prevalent for at least 18 hours, on and off.  WeeGee isn't out to waste your 4 cents of premium time by shutting down for an hour.  Chill.

• Meh 2

[TCAL]
Members
1,200 posts
12,429 battles

This server has been iffy the last few weeks - I play on the EU server as well and have had fewer issues. b.t.w. I live in S.W. Florida

[TCAL]
Members
1,200 posts
12,429 battles
2 minutes ago, _V12 said:

Snowflakes, this issue has been prevalent for at least 18 hours, on and off.  WeeGee isn't out to waste your 4 cents of premium time by shutting down for an hour.  Chill.

It isn't about the premium time, it's about MY available time - D'OH!!!

[JASH]
Members
3,781 posts
12,425 battles
11 minutes ago, _V12 said:

Hey, there are ships I need sink before the lady drags me off to her friends wedding reception!

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
319 posts
9,195 battles

A server reset in the middle of my battle at tier 10, thanks WG for more bullcrap, hope this does not translate to Clan Battle tonight, there will be hell to pay from someone.

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
517 posts
17,075 battles

It's happening every game now.

If it is like last time it goes on for a few hours and then settles.  

It is a big pain in the [edited].

[CUTE]
[CUTE]
Members
1,912 posts
7,304 battles
4 minutes ago, DESRON10 said:

Just had this happen to me as well several times , plus did anyone else notice that CV torpedo bomber hits are not counting towards the missions.

shot-18_02.17_18_55.32-0477.thumb.jpg.f3b325cd1956d48f6f0c59bae48e0b1e.jpg

Does it say "ship torpedoes" in the mission description?

Members
841 posts
4,880 battles

The NA Server isn't just one server, it is many servers. As each one goes down for maintenance its traffic is transferred to another machine. When that one goes down for maintenance you are again transferred, rinse and repeat. It isn't one server going down, it is one of many servers going down one after the other. It is quite likely not even under the control of WG, but rather the administrators of the server farm that houses the servers.

Edited by FleetAdmiral_Assassin

[-SYN-]
Members
218 posts
4,513 battles
4 minutes ago, DESRON10 said:

Just had this happen to me as well several times , plus did anyone else notice that CV torpedo bomber hits are not counting towards the missions.

That's a separate issue then this. The mission says ship based torpedos, CV corps are aerial because of being dropped by planes. In other words you need a surface ship with torpedos. (IE: A DD, CL/CA with them, or one of the handful of bbs) 

But something is def. wrong with the server the last few hours 

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
319 posts
9,195 battles

@SansPeur, yep, two games now in a row, well I guess this count's the CB's out for the night, I m not chancing it with my clan, the amount of money lost for a disconnect in a battle is huge, WG better get there crap straight real quick, there will be hell to pay.

Beta Testers
4,540 posts
10,715 battles

There were people who..

1: Could not login to the game

2: Could not join Div's

They had to fix this.. so a good amount of players could actually play the game.

Beta Testers
422 posts
6,659 battles

So I died in battle, went to exit, server "went down" and it agave me a remaining battle timer it locked me out of logging me back in for the duration of the battle.  Cool.

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
319 posts
9,195 battles

This is not what we players need tonight, I know there are 3 NA servers, so I hope this is not another node problem for WG, there will be a lot of upset players here tonight for CB.

Beta Testers
4,540 posts
10,715 battles
Just now, Sere_Pj said:

This is not what we players need tonight, I know there are 3 NA servers, so I hope this is not another node problem for WG, there will be a lot of upset players here tonight for CB.

I doubt it will cause CB problems tonight.

There was issues that would have made it where players couldn't play tonight.  So they had to reset.

It happened to me.. the Server Resets fixed it so i could play the game again.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,407 posts
10,769 battles
5 minutes ago, Sere_Pj said:

@SansPeur, yep, two games now in a row, well I guess this count's the CB's out for the night, I m not chancing it with my clan, the amount of money lost for a disconnect in a battle is huge, WG better get there crap straight real quick, there will be hell to pay.

Huge really ? First time anything has happened with a sever since I started playing 15 months ago . Ship happens !!!!!

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
319 posts
9,195 battles

@Spyde Most of my clan members started complaining about 19:10 est, they were getting kicked out of battles and could not get back in. Kinda a pain in the you know what, I hope it does not affect CB's tonight.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,407 posts
10,769 battles

It already is I got kicked out of battles tonight and now I cant even get in port cant get on at all . 

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,241 posts
38 minutes ago, DESRON10 said:

Happened to me about an hour ago. Been okay since, but now I"m stuck on a Sleeping Giant loading screen. I've never seen it do this before.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,241 posts

Still stuck on this screen. I can see ships dying so apparently someone got in but I haven't. Thanks for wasting my flags =)

Spoiler

j9b96Az.jpg

Sign in to follow this