You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BrushWolf

The Life of a Corgi

96 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,087 posts
5,303 battles
Just now, BrushWolf said:

tumblr_m2qp8aA9Tt1qzrlhgo1_500.jpg

To be fair, we're allowing ourselves to get somewhat focus-fired since everybody wants the goodies.  I would love to give away as many goods as I can :cap_cool:

[REVY]
Members
6,453 posts
5,168 battles

Bull.  These Corgi's in Kagas are just tormenting players and wasting everyone's time.

Edited by Sventex
  • Meh 1

[MARE]
Members
381 posts
11,337 battles

sorry for killing you last night brushwolf :) but when we whack you hard enough, doubloons fall out of you like a piñata so OFC I will YOLO rush you :p

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,306 posts
13,851 battles
6 minutes ago, Battlecruiser_Yavuz said:

To be fair, we're allowing ourselves to get somewhat focus-fired since everybody wants the goodies.  I would love to give away as many goods as I can :cap_cool:

I do too but I will not go into the light easily.

[HINON]
Privateers, Privateers
6,798 posts
4,880 battles
8 minutes ago, Sventex said:

Bull.  These Corgi's in Kagas are just tormenting players and wasting everyone's time.

They ain't in Kaga's now. T4 DDs for the next three hours.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,453 posts
53 minutes ago, Battlecruiser_Yavuz said:

If my team is ahead and it looks like a sure win I will let one of the enemy kill me right at the last; it's not that I won't go down fighting but I won't WASD as much so if he is good then he's got a chance. 

Edited by Snargfargle

[RKLES]
Members
12,148 posts
13,804 battles
1 hour ago, Sventex said:

I used Kaga just 1 time as a Corgi merely to test out the ship and still plotted a course that made sure late battle I would get intercepted, but my team was going to win with out me since enemy CV was dead then too.

[RKLES]
Members
12,148 posts
13,804 battles
13 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I get this a lot:

"Corgi's suck, every time I have a Corgi on my team I lose."

It's not the Corgi, people:

dc.jpg.fecc8071f9fe45caa6b03f030c0041aa.jpg

Yeah my Corgi WR is like 55% since no stock grinds to hurt me, I smash in like a wrecking ball and take a few enemy ships down to Davy Jone's locker along with my ship lol.

[--K--]
Members
6,616 posts
14,368 battles
Just now, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

I used Kaga just 1 time as a Corgi merely to test out the ship and still plotted a course that made sure late battle I would get intercepted, but my team was going to win with out me since enemy CV was dead then too.

No one said a corgi has to die. No need to justify using a Kaga to anyone. We lost a game last night when I was in z52. It was 1on 4 and I ran shooting torps at them. I had 3 kills at that time. Their fault if they couldn't kill me in the course of the game up to that point

• Cool 1

[REVY]
Members
6,453 posts
5,168 battles
4 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

No one said a corgi has to die. 

What a fun an engaging event then.  Maybe you can hide in the corner of the map in a Kamikaze R next time.

Edited by Sventex

[--K--]
Members
6,616 posts
14,368 battles
1 minute ago, Sventex said:

What a fun an engaging event then.  Maybe you can hide in the corner of the map in a Kamikaze R next time.

Would you rather me on your team as a yoloing corgi dying asap or one that preserves his life while contributing to the team?  

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
11,804 posts
9,649 battles

giphy.gif
How dare Wargaming try and give back to the community and give away free stuff through the acts of generous volunteers!

• Cool 4
  • Funny 6

[REVY]
Members
6,453 posts
5,168 battles
Just now, Ducky_shot said:

Would you rather me on your team as a yoloing corgi dying asap or one that preserves his life while contributing to the team?  

I rather you and your fellow Corgis stay away from the CV type.  That's removing yourself from the engagements or self-sabotaging your team.

[REVY]
Members
6,453 posts
5,168 battles
1 minute ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

giphy.gif
How dare Wargaming try and give back to the community and give away free stuff through the acts of generous volunteers!

It doesn't feel that way when I'm in a tier 6 DD facing a Corgi Kaga.

[--K--]
Members
6,616 posts
14,368 battles

I rather you and your fellow Corgis stay away from the CV type.  That's removing yourself from the engagements or self-sabotaging your team.

That didn't answer my question. I have not played cv this time around and if I did, I feel no need to apologize or qualify why I did it. I'm decent enough in cv that I would not be sabotaging the team. 

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

to All Corgi's : Do not go gentle into that good night but rage, rage against the dying of the light. ..

UoiCDN6.jpg

Edited by CLUCH_CARGO

[REVY]
Members
6,453 posts
5,168 battles
8 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Fine, yes, yolo away.  It's more fun and exciting that way.

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
11,804 posts
9,649 battles
Just now, Sventex said:

It doesn't feel that way when I'm in a tier 6 DD facing a Corgi Kaga.

For a lot (most!) of these Corgi volunteers, this will be one of their only opportunities to try out ships they might never get to normally.  This is one of the few perks of helping out.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
11,995 battles
11 minutes ago, Sventex said:

Besides, I took out the Hosho and drove through our base and was capping the red base at the end within 10km of two red ships. They finally started shooting at me, but they went to zero points as I was about 70% capped.