Sign in to follow this  
Dredd5

Unable to Division

10 comments in this topic

Members
20 posts
22,216 battles

This is happening to me, another player, and several have mentioned it on the NA Discord - the divisioning is bugged. Players are unable to invite, or be invited to a division. Invitations are replied with "player is already in a division" when I'm not in a division. I can't click on the "Looking for Division" button nor even the + sign for in match divisioning.

I've tried restarting, safe mode, all the usual but nothing works.

Edited by Dredd5

Members
4 posts
2,004 battles
19 minutes ago, Robinhood_ said:

Did anyone get a fix for this yet?

Doesn't look like it. We've done everything short of reinstalling, including cleaning the cache files.

To others, the game shows me in a division at all times. To top it off, our bugged 3man division is permalisted under clan divisions ingame with 4/3 members, no matter if we are online or not.

I've been back and forth with tech support and i get the impression that they don't quite know what is happening yet.

Edit: It's definitely a server side issue.

Edited by si4n

Members
300 posts
6,969 battles
11 minutes ago, si4n said:

Doesn't look like it. We've done everything short of reinstalling, including cleaning the cache files.

To others, the game shows me in a division at all times. To top it off, our bugged 3man division is permalisted under clan divisions ingame with 4/3 members, no matter if we are online or not.

I've been back and forth with tech support and i get the impression that they don't quite know what is happening yet.

Seems like it's an issue that is server-side, oh well back to playing The Division where I can play with friends.

Edited by Robinhood_

[KSC]
Clan Supertest Coordinator, Beta Testers
163 posts
13,695 battles

I am unable to as well. It shows me in a division with two people in a match yet I am not. I can launch games but not join anybody

[DOMN8]
Members
151 posts
7,872 battles

I hope this gets fixed by clan wars start, the players being affected are unable to join or start clan battles divisions. We have tried to get into the same Co-op Match and join the division (and leave) but the player who is affected can see the invite and click -yes- but cant accept the invite, no leave their own ghost division. They cant send invites to others and when it goes through the person does not receive them. I am not affected by the glitch but a few of my Div mates are and they cant for the life of them join a div, leave their glitched div, and or join training room. 

Please have this issue fixed fast, it will be affecting incoming CBs tonight!

[PNP]
Members
7 posts
14,569 battles

When server glitch happened last night it bug my division, since then can not invite or receive invites.  So much for playing with friends...

Sign in to follow this