You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CarbonButtprint

[Suggestion] Show ship camo in carousel

Would you like to see this?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote.

• Yes.
    • No.
    • There are more important issues.

6 comments in this topic

Members
1,215 posts
3,177 battles

This is something that has bothered me since the game launched. Currently, premium ships show their camo in the carousel view, but tech tree ships don't show any camo. I really don't like having my tech tree ships look naked compared to my premiums. Just suggesting that they should add this. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,232 posts
18,432 battles
34 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

This is something that has bothered me since the game launched. Currently, premium ships show their camo in the carousel view, but tech tree ships don't show any camo. I really don't like having my tech tree ships look naked compared to my premiums. Just suggesting that they should add this. 

With everything going on with the game right now, THIS is what you chose to focus on?

Members
1,215 posts
3,177 battles
1 minute ago, Umikami said:

With everything going on with the game right now, THIS is what you chose to focus on?

Well, no. It's not a seirous issue. It's not an issue at all. It's just something that I think would be cool to have in the game is all. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,232 posts
18,432 battles
3 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

Well, no. It's not a seirous issue. It's not an issue at all. It's just something that I think would be cool to have in the game is all. 

OK, it might be cool. It might also take a ton of programming. There was a post earlier today concerning Sub-Octavian's responses to the latest batch of player questions; one answer that kept popping up was "Yes, we see that also, but it's not a huge priority right now." or something similar. Wish I had a link to it, but it was in the WG staff posts and I lost it now. It was worth reading.

[REVY]
Members
6,449 posts
5,168 battles

I suspect the carousel picture is just a .jpeg, and not in anyway interactive or dynamic.