You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LL_JuneBug

Book Anouncement

5 comments in this topic

[WULUF]
Beta Testers
522 posts
9,551 battles

MyBookCover.thumb.jpg.6f78cf91095968594146404af8d899bf.jpg

I have been doing research on this subject along with German War History, and German Naval History and the ships that they had planned to build and didn't. I am already working on the second volume of this series. This volume covers the basic history of the Germanic Navies from the 1500's to the Kriegsmarine of World War 2. Then I show the Cruisers that Germany had designed but didn't build or finish building. I have also set up a You Tube channel that I plan to post Build logs on for some of these ships that I am modeling, and post some of the illustration, and 3D modeling processes. 

The book was made available today on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Warships-Plan-German-fleet-fought-ebook/dp/B079V8SC3W/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1518834187&sr=1-1&keywords=Warships+of+Plan+Z after about 5 years of writing and working on it. I still have some Wikipedia work to do on the P class Armored cruiser illustration. I am glad though that I have it available now. I have had several people on here and the Brand X forum wanting to know when it was ready to read, so I'm posting it now. My You Tube page for the Plan Z is: 

• Cool 1

[SPTR]
Members
2,298 posts
2,075 battles

I've heard a bit about pln z. Looked very interesting from the perspective of someone who likes the "unknown" aspects of a war.

[WOLFG]
Members
233 posts
6,563 battles

I purchased the kindle version today.  Looking forward to reading it but there are quite a few ahead of you on the 'shelf'!   I'll post a review on amazon when I've finished reading it.  Thanks

[WULUF]
Beta Testers
522 posts
9,551 battles
5 hours ago, Hiro804 said:

I purchased the kindle version today.  Looking forward to reading it but there are quite a few ahead of you on the 'shelf'!   I'll post a review on amazon when I've finished reading it.  Thanks

Thank You very much. I have had some people on both this forum, and the Brand X, WT forum. I am also on about 5 model building forums online, and i posted there. I have had some people that have also been waiting for me to finish a 9 foot scratch built model of the German M class light cruiser. That's why i have set up an accompany You Tube page to video these projects. Thank you in advance for the review. I am already working on the second volume of the series. It should be the last as I will cover the Battleships and Aircraft Carriers in that volume. It takes a while to 3D model them and Map them for the illustrations. 

Much appreciation, Haratio Fales.