Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
abyssofthetriffid

England and the queen she never changes.

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

3,624
[RLGN]
Members
13,517 posts
23,581 battles

Nice.

The Queen in the commander’s hatch of a Challenger II might be more directly appropriate/related to the first picture; but still nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,560 posts
3,791 battles
7 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Nice.

The Queen in the commander’s hatch of a Challenger II might be more directly appropriate/related to the first picture; but still nice.

Close the pm of england while actually at war.

 

 

6a00d8341d811753ef00e54f06ea538833-800wi.jpg

 

At war again...........

 

 

jPZVfY4.png

Edited by abyssofthetriffid
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,651
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,453 posts

One thing that I admire about the British royal family so that they don't shirk their duties. Remember that the current queen served as a military driver in WWII.

article-2149307-134390F5000005DC-216_634

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,862
[SOUP]
Modder, Supertester
8,723 posts
22 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

 

 

There is a very good reason I named my beloved pet rabbit after her
Thatcher was once part of an SAS training exercise where she played the role of a hostage along with two aides. When the shooting started the aides dove for cover while the PM told them to "Get up, you're embarrassing me."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,235
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,272 posts
18,453 battles
38 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

Thatcher was once part of an SAS training exercise where she played the role of a hostage along with two aides. When the shooting started the aides dove for cover while the PM told them to "Get up, you're embarrassing me."

Both Margaret and Elisabeth II are class acts, and iron all the way through.

(I thought the top pic was Triffid on a date)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,560 posts
3,791 battles
4 hours ago, Umikami said:

Both Margaret and Elisabeth II are class acts, and iron all the way through.

(I thought the top pic was Triffid on a date)

 

4 hours ago, SteveStevenson said:

Everyone come quick! It's a rare @abyssofthetriffid thread that isn't pure, uncut, unadulterated cancer!

I feel wounded jesus :O love you guys lol xxxxxx

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×