Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

Willkommen bei AdmiralThunder es Fleet Großer Kurfürst

9 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
11,301 posts
21,788 battles

Just added the Großer Kurfurst to port. Makes my 3rd T10 as a Co-op player (Montana and Yamato are the other 2).

Set it up for secondary action and transferred my 17 pt FDG Capt to it. Looking forward to playing it with that 25 second reload and 11.1km secondary range but daaammnnn a 1050m turning radius? I will need 2 maps to turn it LOL.  Went with the 406MM's for now but will probably try the 420MM's at some point. Didn't see any improvement with them on FDG but that was 8 guns vs 12 so?

Going to enjoy this for a while then need to get going and finish the Neptune and Baltimore so I can add some T10 Cruisers to the port (Minotaur and Des Moines).

GyPoBS1.jpg

[PVE]
Members
11,301 posts
21,788 battles
13 minutes ago, Adm_Nate_Ellis937 said:

nice....but you should fit the whole screen in so we can see your prem time remaining and XP and doubs.....

No. :Smile_glasses:

[PVE]
Members
11,301 posts
21,788 battles

So, 1st game is done and it is a lot of fun. The ship is tough as heck too. Unfortunately I died but it was a worthwhile death as I charged 4 enemy BB with us losing and took out the Yamato and beat up on the others which helped us win. I had enemy planes dropping on me, I was burning, being shot from all directions, etc... it was a hoot. 200 secondary hits LOL. If I had 3 more seconds of health to get my heal back up I would have survived but didn't quite make it and the Bismarck secondary guns got me. :Smile_facepalm: Kind of poetic justice if you think about it. LOL

Not a bad 1st effort...

DV81u2c.jpg

70uGzQn.jpg

r1eJf8P.jpg

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
11,301 posts
21,788 battles

5 games now. Played the 1st 4 with the 406MM's. Before I just played the 5th game I mounted the 420MM's to try them out. The 1st game with the 420's was almost an exact mirror of my 1st one (exactly one point taken in damage difference LOL) with the 406's. Our team down and me charging 4 ships (2 GK's, Iowa, New Orleans). Took out 1 GK, badly damaged the 2nd, sunk the Iowa, and sunk the NO before I died. Again, literally seconds before my heal was up. The other GK got me with a secondary gun and started a fire with 9 seconds before heal. At 3 seconds I went poof. LOL.

The 420's to me hit noticeably harder. I actually double citadeled one of the GK's in close as we were brawling which shocked me. The reload is only 2.7 seconds longer but it feels longer than that. Think I will stay with the 420's for now and play a few more games then decide. Leaning towards keeping them.

The other 3 games have been all in the 60-90K range as I never got a chance to get in close for a brawl. The guns are not great at any kind of range so you need to be close I can see like pretty much all the German BB after Konig.

Really loving how tough it is and love those secondary guns at 11.1km. :cap_rambo:

h9vWWdn.jpg

JHfOOdD.jpg

e9fL4X0.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[PVE]
Members
11,301 posts
21,788 battles

Starting to get the hang of the GK and really like it. Have decided to stay with the 420's. They just seem to hit harder. The longer reload is bearable for the extra damage. Also finally got my Capt to 19 pts today too so it has been a good day LOL.

yUEPhde.jpg

VZ7WNuq.jpg

Members
349 posts
6,599 battles

I am almost done progressing my Baltimore, I look forward to play my German Battleships next.

I have the XP for Bismarck but have not purchased it and it is good to hear the T10 does well in co-op.

Sign in to follow this